View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2012, 04:40 AM
RiGGA
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Okay and every (not nearly, EVERY) word in every line I wrote was telling a story about a mortal preparing and then engaging in combat. You bringing up names and moves of mortal kombat characters is no more clever than story-telling a battle among men in every line.

And any moderator whose opinion is worth a damn will tell you the same.

@Intricate Skillz I see you've been frequenting www.thesaurus.com, no? Honestly, I find your opinion ignorant and ill-conceived. Penalizing me for being creative by taking this battle down only shows that bitching and whining about getting worked....well, works.

Let's be real, had I of told him what I planned on doing from the jump, I doubt he'd have a problem with it. The problem lies at how well I wrote it and the inevitable L he seems to be facing at this point in time.

@Double Ŧ Man up dog, and I'll be more than happy to give you a rematch. Also, feel free to limit the topic as much as you wish this time, which only purpose it'd serve would be to set restrictive boundaries on creativity.

@Poet_oFF95th
Unread 02-29-2012, 04:40 AM   #30

RiGGA
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 74 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Okay and every (not nearly, EVERY) word in every line I wrote was telling a story about a mortal preparing and then engaging in combat. You bringing up names and moves of mortal kombat characters is no more clever than story-telling a battle among men in every line.

And any moderator whose opinion is worth a damn will tell you the same.

@Intricate Skillz I see you've been frequenting www.thesaurus.com, no? Honestly, I find your opinion ignorant and ill-conceived. Penalizing me for being creative by taking this battle down only shows that bitching and whining about getting worked....well, works.

Let's be real, had I of told him what I planned on doing from the jump, I doubt he'd have a problem with it. The problem lies at how well I wrote it and the inevitable L he seems to be facing at this point in time.

@Double Ŧ Man up dog, and I'll be more than happy to give you a rematch. Also, feel free to limit the topic as much as you wish this time, which only purpose it'd serve would be to set restrictive boundaries on creativity.

@Poet_oFF95th
Offline   Reply With Quote