View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Catharsis
Basic Member
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
212 Won / 61 Lost

Stupid question.... you can be racist against anyone.

[QUOTE=TalkSick;757471]Technicaly it is, but it sure doesnt seem like.......Black folks seem to think its ordinary to call us a "crackers" (P.s that word in no way, shape or form offends us, FYI give it up).....But the second we call one a "Nigger", it seems to be the end of civilization as we know it....Doesnt make sense to me [QUOTE=TalkSick;757471]

@TalkSick

I get where you're coming from... I had a thread kind of similar about a live battle I was in.
He used super played mexican racist shit, "wetback'' ''landscaping'' shit, and I'm not even quite half mexican. When I called him a spearchucker for some reason I was uncool.
Racism is racism.... but since white was the thing to be back in the day, it's harder to offend them with racist terms.
Yet, If I said you had no 'swag' and you couldn't fight...your dick was little, your family is probably hillbillies, your grandparents were cousins... all because you were white, that would piss the normal white dude off.
It's all retarded.
In the modern day, race doesn't mean shit... unless you're a god damn Iraqi!!!

“Do not confuse peace of mind with spaced-out insensitivity. A truly peaceful mind is very sensitive, very aware.” - Tenzin Gyatso His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama

"Life is a series of serious choices, theories formed through experience never mysterious forces." -Stic Man (Dead Prez)

"The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are Omnipotent.” -Joe Strummer
Unread 02-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #21

Catharsis
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
212 Won / 61 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Stupid question.... you can be racist against anyone.

[QUOTE=TalkSick;757471]Technicaly it is, but it sure doesnt seem like.......Black folks seem to think its ordinary to call us a "crackers" (P.s that word in no way, shape or form offends us, FYI give it up).....But the second we call one a "Nigger", it seems to be the end of civilization as we know it....Doesnt make sense to me [QUOTE=TalkSick;757471]

@TalkSick

I get where you're coming from... I had a thread kind of similar about a live battle I was in.
He used super played mexican racist shit, "wetback'' ''landscaping'' shit, and I'm not even quite half mexican. When I called him a spearchucker for some reason I was uncool.
Racism is racism.... but since white was the thing to be back in the day, it's harder to offend them with racist terms.
Yet, If I said you had no 'swag' and you couldn't fight...your dick was little, your family is probably hillbillies, your grandparents were cousins... all because you were white, that would piss the normal white dude off.
It's all retarded.
In the modern day, race doesn't mean shit... unless you're a god damn Iraqi!!!

“Do not confuse peace of mind with spaced-out insensitivity. A truly peaceful mind is very sensitive, very aware.” - Tenzin Gyatso His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama

"Life is a series of serious choices, theories formed through experience never mysterious forces." -Stic Man (Dead Prez)

"The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are Omnipotent.” -Joe Strummer