View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2012, 05:27 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1210 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
Racism = discrimination based off the colours of ones skin.

If a white person is killed in South Africa or bullied out of the country by black because because they are white, according to v3numbs theory, that isn't racist.

v3numbs original statement in his EXACT words (i saved them because it was so stupid) ---- "1st off you can't be "racist" towards white people because only everyone aside from whites can be hated on racistly"

Enough said.
yeah definition is correct.. and i FUCKING AGREED with you.. BUT.. in aactuality it "isnt called" racism.. its "SAME SHIT but DIFF NAME".. all i was trying to say in my novels or posts/chats with you,i think its the same shit basically racism but the people that actaully put meaning,definion on words are diff.. also there are things called "Loop Holes".. j.s,

and thats a "Hate crime"

when i said that i emtn you can hate on em white people but in the definion of "racism' that doesnt apply cause thats what you throw under as "prejudice".. thnx for screen shooting tho and saving .. w,e you do idk

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 02-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #13

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1210 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
Racism = discrimination based off the colours of ones skin.

If a white person is killed in South Africa or bullied out of the country by black because because they are white, according to v3numbs theory, that isn't racist.

v3numbs original statement in his EXACT words (i saved them because it was so stupid) ---- "1st off you can't be "racist" towards white people because only everyone aside from whites can be hated on racistly"

Enough said.
yeah definition is correct.. and i FUCKING AGREED with you.. BUT.. in aactuality it "isnt called" racism.. its "SAME SHIT but DIFF NAME".. all i was trying to say in my novels or posts/chats with you,i think its the same shit basically racism but the people that actaully put meaning,definion on words are diff.. also there are things called "Loop Holes".. j.s,

and thats a "Hate crime"

when i said that i emtn you can hate on em white people but in the definion of "racism' that doesnt apply cause thats what you throw under as "prejudice".. thnx for screen shooting tho and saving .. w,e you do idk

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE