View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:44 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Ty McGuire strange...I see shit talked. With no bars dropped. Hmm... Send a 8 to me if your too scared of Atel and MV. I'm the "Crew noob" right? You should be able to smash me. Fuckin Slippery Sideways motherfuck. - @-Famine

your convincing me buddy. your convincing me

lmao...You fail at kissing up

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

You keep saying i'd get smashed. All of you said that already lmao. It's played now. Thats like the default phrase when your beefing.... __ will smash you... lmao.. come with something fresh
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #78

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Ty McGuire strange...I see shit talked. With no bars dropped. Hmm... Send a 8 to me if your too scared of Atel and MV. I'm the "Crew noob" right? You should be able to smash me. Fuckin Slippery Sideways motherfuck. - @-Famine

your convincing me buddy. your convincing me

lmao...You fail at kissing up

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

You keep saying i'd get smashed. All of you said that already lmao. It's played now. Thats like the default phrase when your beefing.... __ will smash you... lmao.. come with something fresh