View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LMAOOO!! HE MAD HE MAD HE MAD!! your looking stupid family. ALL these niggas said your crew was ass, you have one nigga on ya battling list

You officially rode dick live on Letsbeef.com in front of thousands.

You want me gone because you can't get over me thats your problem. You can't stand my constant lets make Ateleron and the rest of my bitches look like asses replies. You dislike my style because you can't bite off of it while im here lmao. get a life son.....Face it, you fucking love me that much, you want me gone so you can live the letsbeef life of Ty McGuire...you fucking lame.

@MadVerbs 24 hours in a day. No If i dropped 24 battles a day, it shouldn't be a problem because i don't take hours to drop 8lines.
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #67

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LMAOOO!! HE MAD HE MAD HE MAD!! your looking stupid family. ALL these niggas said your crew was ass, you have one nigga on ya battling list

You officially rode dick live on Letsbeef.com in front of thousands.

You want me gone because you can't get over me thats your problem. You can't stand my constant lets make Ateleron and the rest of my bitches look like asses replies. You dislike my style because you can't bite off of it while im here lmao. get a life son.....Face it, you fucking love me that much, you want me gone so you can live the letsbeef life of Ty McGuire...you fucking lame.

@MadVerbs 24 hours in a day. No If i dropped 24 battles a day, it shouldn't be a problem because i don't take hours to drop 8lines.