View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELO View Post
@Ateleron1 - you pretty much send bars and i beat the fuck outta you...typically how that goes. iono man...make your propositions. i bet you'd have a hellatious time with anybody from my squad....i got shit to do, if you send you send, if you don't it don't really change nothin does it. i feel like this is a rhetorikal fucking conversation anyhow.

DPS ain't jumping you...you kinda mouthy ain't ya?
Pretty much how this started is cause I was talking shit to Ty's bitch ass because I hate his bitch ass.
Then your crew started talking shit about DNA or whatever.

I have the same view as you, I aint got a problem, I'm not attacking you or your crew. But if it came down to it, inbox is open, and then 'i beat the fuck outta you' lol.

I won't run my mouth to you if you don't me. I don't view you as a wack ass dick riding lying fuck, like I do TY. To me it's all about ripping TY. Not your crew, nothing else. So like I said, don't run your mouth I won't run mine, simple.
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #60

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELO View Post
@Ateleron1 - you pretty much send bars and i beat the fuck outta you...typically how that goes. iono man...make your propositions. i bet you'd have a hellatious time with anybody from my squad....i got shit to do, if you send you send, if you don't it don't really change nothin does it. i feel like this is a rhetorikal fucking conversation anyhow.

DPS ain't jumping you...you kinda mouthy ain't ya?
Pretty much how this started is cause I was talking shit to Ty's bitch ass because I hate his bitch ass.
Then your crew started talking shit about DNA or whatever.

I have the same view as you, I aint got a problem, I'm not attacking you or your crew. But if it came down to it, inbox is open, and then 'i beat the fuck outta you' lol.

I won't run my mouth to you if you don't me. I don't view you as a wack ass dick riding lying fuck, like I do TY. To me it's all about ripping TY. Not your crew, nothing else. So like I said, don't run your mouth I won't run mine, simple.