View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2011, 08:52 AM
KushGangfiyabeats
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

DAMN.. im only 16 and IM white... but honestly my brains soo tainted with with talent, im resonating soo bad itll make your turn soul turn sour, im not trynna battle if i kicked it off like a wrong impression, readin this comment after gettin banned my first time for not knowin the rules... but damn i learned how to go "ham" inna week high off life, like i changed the veiw call it turn around in my seat? ha idk.but shit i was if you can imagine this, i str8 got told i was tweekin cuz i stopped doin most of the bad shit, healed my brain n now im clearly speakin, and honestly i was pissed the f*ck off (tryin not to get banned again) :? i was just trynna have someone kill me, so i can learn from it, n then one day in the ...FaR Future.. skillfully create a name for myself, on here. dont QUOTE me on THAT cuz theres MILLIONS of PEOPLE on here shit, im prolly already SAID....... its 6:24 i think its time to go to bed.... n quietly shut the door, then tell my brain to SHUT the F*CK UP IM TIRED YOU STUPID WH*RE, hope to god i can sleep it tight, shut my lids so i cant peep it right? i know its only been only one hell of a week since ive learn, offa my own technique hush hush keep it quiet, thanks for readin this far if you did..., im new to the site, but SH*T im tryin RIGHT?
Unread 11-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #8

KushGangfiyabeats
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

DAMN.. im only 16 and IM white... but honestly my brains soo tainted with with talent, im resonating soo bad itll make your turn soul turn sour, im not trynna battle if i kicked it off like a wrong impression, readin this comment after gettin banned my first time for not knowin the rules... but damn i learned how to go "ham" inna week high off life, like i changed the veiw call it turn around in my seat? ha idk.but shit i was if you can imagine this, i str8 got told i was tweekin cuz i stopped doin most of the bad shit, healed my brain n now im clearly speakin, and honestly i was pissed the f*ck off (tryin not to get banned again) :? i was just trynna have someone kill me, so i can learn from it, n then one day in the ...FaR Future.. skillfully create a name for myself, on here. dont QUOTE me on THAT cuz theres MILLIONS of PEOPLE on here shit, im prolly already SAID....... its 6:24 i think its time to go to bed.... n quietly shut the door, then tell my brain to SHUT the F*CK UP IM TIRED YOU STUPID WH*RE, hope to god i can sleep it tight, shut my lids so i cant peep it right? i know its only been only one hell of a week since ive learn, offa my own technique hush hush keep it quiet, thanks for readin this far if you did..., im new to the site, but SH*T im tryin RIGHT?