View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:11 PM
ozark
Basic Member
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Rhyme scheme/flow- DONO- tbh both were really choppy and hard to pick up in
places- yet dono did enough for me to follow along with out having to retrace more often-
vocab- this was a tie- both used the same callibur wording- it was good though from both-
Topic meaning- this was also a tie- yall both went in 2 totally diff directions here- i enjoyed both meanings-
Story telling- DONO- both came with story type topicals- but one slightly eded it imo! Wat edged was a bit easier to follow through out-
Imagery- MF easy cata- although dono took the storry telling- MF deatiled his topic more vividly, but thats wat took away from his flow-
Emotion- dono- his verse was just meant to be more emtional imo!!! While MF just had a sick verse lol-
Poetic technique- MF- gets this cata with his imagery- and wording- poetic technique does not necessarily mean it rhymes or flows better-
Ending- dono- his verse ended weird but i didnt expect that- and it was over when it was over- didnt leave me asking questions- MF his just ended- didnt really leave me at peace with the verse-

MVGT DONO THE GOD- this was a good spar- i feel both rushed here- and lost sight of the rubix- but there were high points also- good shit fellas and good luck to the winner next round-
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #7

ozark
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 448 text
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Rhyme scheme/flow- DONO- tbh both were really choppy and hard to pick up in
places- yet dono did enough for me to follow along with out having to retrace more often-
vocab- this was a tie- both used the same callibur wording- it was good though from both-
Topic meaning- this was also a tie- yall both went in 2 totally diff directions here- i enjoyed both meanings-
Story telling- DONO- both came with story type topicals- but one slightly eded it imo! Wat edged was a bit easier to follow through out-
Imagery- MF easy cata- although dono took the storry telling- MF deatiled his topic more vividly, but thats wat took away from his flow-
Emotion- dono- his verse was just meant to be more emtional imo!!! While MF just had a sick verse lol-
Poetic technique- MF- gets this cata with his imagery- and wording- poetic technique does not necessarily mean it rhymes or flows better-
Ending- dono- his verse ended weird but i didnt expect that- and it was over when it was over- didnt leave me asking questions- MF his just ended- didnt really leave me at peace with the verse-

MVGT DONO THE GOD- this was a good spar- i feel both rushed here- and lost sight of the rubix- but there were high points also- good shit fellas and good luck to the winner next round-