View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Ill Phenom
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Rhyming Scheme/Flow - Dos - Slighty. I felt his flowed all the way through with no flaws in the flow.
Vocabulary - Tie - Neither really outshined the other in this cat
Topic/Meaning - Dos - Another close one here, I felt that dos was more consistant with his topic relating towards the picture, where as, xander, went off with the other thing in certain parts.
Storytelling/Progression - Dos - Dosage storyline progressed from beginning to end, felt xander hopped around a bit and didn't have a real start or closing finish.
Emotion - Dos - Slighty though. Felt his emotion shined a bit more from his consistancy to stay on the topic
Imagery - Xander - Barely. Liked some of the details he used to describe the things going on.
Poetic Techniques - Tie - Like the flow cat, neither really outshined the other by too much
Ending - Dos - He put a real close to the end, and you knew his verse was over.

Dos GMV
Unread 10-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #11

Ill Phenom
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 425 text
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Rhyming Scheme/Flow - Dos - Slighty. I felt his flowed all the way through with no flaws in the flow.
Vocabulary - Tie - Neither really outshined the other in this cat
Topic/Meaning - Dos - Another close one here, I felt that dos was more consistant with his topic relating towards the picture, where as, xander, went off with the other thing in certain parts.
Storytelling/Progression - Dos - Dosage storyline progressed from beginning to end, felt xander hopped around a bit and didn't have a real start or closing finish.
Emotion - Dos - Slighty though. Felt his emotion shined a bit more from his consistancy to stay on the topic
Imagery - Xander - Barely. Liked some of the details he used to describe the things going on.
Poetic Techniques - Tie - Like the flow cat, neither really outshined the other by too much
Ending - Dos - He put a real close to the end, and you knew his verse was over.

Dos GMV