View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Living To Ride, Riding To Die
I remember being young & thinking profound thoughts. I saw the older kids go down blocks, around shops, & bringing them to my favorite playground spots.
Oh, how I envied! See, I was intrigued with how the wheels spin, speed, handlebars, & seat.
I remember when I held a bike for the first time & thought, "The greatest thing on Earth's mine!" Little did I know this type of ride was the worse kind.
It started on a one-way lane. I had a bravado about me! It was just fun; a game. I was on top of the world riding through the Sunday rain, but when Monday came, something changed.
The road progressed into a slope. The bike began to smoke. My breathing became erratic, it felt like the works of a stroke.
My lungs strained with every pedal committed, but I couldn't stop. I was addicted. My internal organs became acidic. Still I couldn't find the strength to quit it.
The road was now almost a 90° angle. I found each breathe I breathed painful. God was near; I could see angels because by then I had began to wheeze; strangle.
Then the bike errupted. My life was in jeopardy & disrupted. I had so many more important things, but now I had very little time to budget.
The flames surrounded me like penitentiary bars. I was half on this world, half in the stars. From my rise, to comfort, to fall, the bike played many parts.
The bike was the cigarettes that made me asthmatic, & the ride was the states of my lungs; so tragic.
The flames on the bike is the lung cancer. & my fate? There's only one answer: It's time for me to leave behind the Sun and Earth.
Unread 09-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #4

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

Living To Ride, Riding To Die
I remember being young & thinking profound thoughts. I saw the older kids go down blocks, around shops, & bringing them to my favorite playground spots.
Oh, how I envied! See, I was intrigued with how the wheels spin, speed, handlebars, & seat.
I remember when I held a bike for the first time & thought, "The greatest thing on Earth's mine!" Little did I know this type of ride was the worse kind.
It started on a one-way lane. I had a bravado about me! It was just fun; a game. I was on top of the world riding through the Sunday rain, but when Monday came, something changed.
The road progressed into a slope. The bike began to smoke. My breathing became erratic, it felt like the works of a stroke.
My lungs strained with every pedal committed, but I couldn't stop. I was addicted. My internal organs became acidic. Still I couldn't find the strength to quit it.
The road was now almost a 90° angle. I found each breathe I breathed painful. God was near; I could see angels because by then I had began to wheeze; strangle.
Then the bike errupted. My life was in jeopardy & disrupted. I had so many more important things, but now I had very little time to budget.
The flames surrounded me like penitentiary bars. I was half on this world, half in the stars. From my rise, to comfort, to fall, the bike played many parts.
The bike was the cigarettes that made me asthmatic, & the ride was the states of my lungs; so tragic.
The flames on the bike is the lung cancer. & my fate? There's only one answer: It's time for me to leave behind the Sun and Earth.