Thread: 2011 LB Pick EM
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2011, 02:42 PM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyCT View Post
@ Flow - great point made about the Philly/New York game...and i have to agree with your prediction...i just cant see Eli Manning playing mistake free this weekend - which is what they would NEED to do to win this game...im not saying a Giants win is impossible, but when i look at their injury report, i cant help but feel discouraged...this team lacks secondary presence to begin with - and tho they do have one of the better pass-rushing defenses, like Flow said, this week wont be against a stand-still QB...another game my instincts are telling me to stay away from pick-wise, but i believe the Eagles pull this one out
It will be a great game. People underestimate the Giants the weapons. But they just make way way too many mistakes. If you recall last year Eli' was throwing picks left and right. 3/4 of those picks bounced off of the wide receivers hands. They need discipline. Without Plaxico anymore, they don't have the dominant Randy Moss like guy down the field anymore. They used to be able to just throw it in his vicinity and using his height and strength he'd have no matter where it is. Bradshaw and Jacobs is a hell of a run game, but they are both injury prone and I wouldn't take away the fact that it's a possible fumble from the both of them. Turnovers and not converting in the redzone kill the Giants.
Unread 09-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #3

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyCT View Post
@ Flow - great point made about the Philly/New York game...and i have to agree with your prediction...i just cant see Eli Manning playing mistake free this weekend - which is what they would NEED to do to win this game...im not saying a Giants win is impossible, but when i look at their injury report, i cant help but feel discouraged...this team lacks secondary presence to begin with - and tho they do have one of the better pass-rushing defenses, like Flow said, this week wont be against a stand-still QB...another game my instincts are telling me to stay away from pick-wise, but i believe the Eagles pull this one out
It will be a great game. People underestimate the Giants the weapons. But they just make way way too many mistakes. If you recall last year Eli' was throwing picks left and right. 3/4 of those picks bounced off of the wide receivers hands. They need discipline. Without Plaxico anymore, they don't have the dominant Randy Moss like guy down the field anymore. They used to be able to just throw it in his vicinity and using his height and strength he'd have no matter where it is. Bradshaw and Jacobs is a hell of a run game, but they are both injury prone and I wouldn't take away the fact that it's a possible fumble from the both of them. Turnovers and not converting in the redzone kill the Giants.