View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
92 Won / 48 Lost

*taps J on the shoulder*

hey you left a part of my quote out..you know? the part that goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEra™ View Post
Mullz?? you lose 1 battle for every 2 you win....stop walking around...sit down lol

considering that i battle nothing but established emcees, (except for challenges) i'd say I should walk up to you and see no thread bruvva..

dont let that record get to you lol
means that I KNOW my record is similar to his, the difference? He snipes from day to day, as opposed to me, who never snipes...SO we have the similar record yes, but my battles stack up against a tougher challenger as a whole....J....

On Ganja Heights.

We Jaded.

Unread 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #21

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
92 Won / 48 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

*taps J on the shoulder*

hey you left a part of my quote out..you know? the part that goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEra™ View Post
Mullz?? you lose 1 battle for every 2 you win....stop walking around...sit down lol

considering that i battle nothing but established emcees, (except for challenges) i'd say I should walk up to you and see no thread bruvva..

dont let that record get to you lol
means that I KNOW my record is similar to his, the difference? He snipes from day to day, as opposed to me, who never snipes...SO we have the similar record yes, but my battles stack up against a tougher challenger as a whole....J....

On Ganja Heights.

We Jaded.