View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2023, 01:11 AM
IllHumanNatty
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost
Default Last pick : lock. Go retire I think you're burn out lada might have a puncture.

THE WARS EMBARKING to leave a WARLOCK HEARTLESS think FORMED IN ANGER,CORPORALS MARCHING CROSSED WITH ANGUISH : CHORDS OF DARKNESS N WARRING SPARTAN'S.... to wishing you'd of SOUGHT THE ARK now the STORM IS STARTING,OPTING PATH'S WITH THE CORAL SHARK'S WHEN you ain't got a JAW AS SHARP N "NOSHED WHEN STARVING" STOMPED DEPARTED "CHOPPED AS CARVED FINS" like some SORT OF SNACK IN a FOREIGN LAND IS "work" "been jamming" more than OFFICE PARTIES playing SONGS OF MARLEY who said those DROPS ARE HARDY they're NOT : RETARDED one look "stunk:blew" i THOUGHT YOU'D FARTED or a WARTHOG SHARTED can't back out now this a WAR YOU STARTED should of thought n brought a STRONGER ARMY now the OPTION'S GNARLY that they've CALLED THE ARC IN "burnt in a wroth" while cut from a CLOTH THAT'S TARNISHED "fitting" I'll use them "shitty old sheets" for this CORPSE IM WRAPPING til it FORM A BANDAGE : BONDAGE DAMAGE this a "FORCE OF ACTION" to a "FORMER FRACTION" now seen smoked getting ROCKED N SPARKED WHEN the BOMBS HITS TARGET as "LOCK ON " : TRACKING" see "scoped shots" as a PROPER TANKING SHOTS ARE BLASTING it's "dead cert" that your CORPS AIN'T LASTING ha! "pull strings" fag your last OPTION'S FLAGGING "white one" night "son"... aim a "barrel full of truth" at this LOCK TO SMASH IN!!!!Aka : body bagged him.

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 11-10-2023 at 05:34 AM.
Unread 11-10-2023, 01:11 AM   #1

IllHumanNatty
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Last pick : lock. Go retire I think you're burn out lada might have a puncture.

THE WARS EMBARKING to leave a WARLOCK HEARTLESS think FORMED IN ANGER,CORPORALS MARCHING CROSSED WITH ANGUISH : CHORDS OF DARKNESS N WARRING SPARTAN'S.... to wishing you'd of SOUGHT THE ARK now the STORM IS STARTING,OPTING PATH'S WITH THE CORAL SHARK'S WHEN you ain't got a JAW AS SHARP N "NOSHED WHEN STARVING" STOMPED DEPARTED "CHOPPED AS CARVED FINS" like some SORT OF SNACK IN a FOREIGN LAND IS "work" "been jamming" more than OFFICE PARTIES playing SONGS OF MARLEY who said those DROPS ARE HARDY they're NOT : RETARDED one look "stunk:blew" i THOUGHT YOU'D FARTED or a WARTHOG SHARTED can't back out now this a WAR YOU STARTED should of thought n brought a STRONGER ARMY now the OPTION'S GNARLY that they've CALLED THE ARC IN "burnt in a wroth" while cut from a CLOTH THAT'S TARNISHED "fitting" I'll use them "shitty old sheets" for this CORPSE IM WRAPPING til it FORM A BANDAGE : BONDAGE DAMAGE this a "FORCE OF ACTION" to a "FORMER FRACTION" now seen smoked getting ROCKED N SPARKED WHEN the BOMBS HITS TARGET as "LOCK ON " : TRACKING" see "scoped shots" as a PROPER TANKING SHOTS ARE BLASTING it's "dead cert" that your CORPS AIN'T LASTING ha! "pull strings" fag your last OPTION'S FLAGGING "white one" night "son"... aim a "barrel full of truth" at this LOCK TO SMASH IN!!!!Aka : body bagged him.

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 11-10-2023 at 05:34 AM.