View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2019, 02:53 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
i'm not garbage in my own. i just went to a fucking finals. or did you zone out through that? and sure i lose to edgeworth and lock, but everyone fucking loses to edgeworth and lock now a days everyone.

This says way more about the quality of the current tournaments than your ability.

Quote:
@DaDDiO

i have him ranked in the top 25, prob somewhere 20-25. he is not the best though. 1. no audio battles. 2. one title 3. not that many battles in general.

the reason why i stil have him highly ranked is because he was perhaps one of the best at flow and multis, and his two text cyphers are the most legendary cyphers to ever hit letsbeef. he has some impressive wins over some decent folk, and his title run was mighty impressive, but with such a small resume in comparison to someone like UA or LOCK there is no way he can be ranked higher.

You realise DaDDiO had more than one account right? You also realise he won the All Star Tournament in order to get his GC. He literally went through murderer's row whilst you battled Student in Round 4.
Unread 06-20-2019, 02:53 PM   #38

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
i'm not garbage in my own. i just went to a fucking finals. or did you zone out through that? and sure i lose to edgeworth and lock, but everyone fucking loses to edgeworth and lock now a days everyone.

This says way more about the quality of the current tournaments than your ability.

Quote:
@DaDDiO

i have him ranked in the top 25, prob somewhere 20-25. he is not the best though. 1. no audio battles. 2. one title 3. not that many battles in general.

the reason why i stil have him highly ranked is because he was perhaps one of the best at flow and multis, and his two text cyphers are the most legendary cyphers to ever hit letsbeef. he has some impressive wins over some decent folk, and his title run was mighty impressive, but with such a small resume in comparison to someone like UA or LOCK there is no way he can be ranked higher.

You realise DaDDiO had more than one account right? You also realise he won the All Star Tournament in order to get his GC. He literally went through murderer's row whilst you battled Student in Round 4.