View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2019, 06:03 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
rant is garbage. all these old heads aren't even that good by todays standards. even i would be able to beat most of them. you said macc was 106? i've destroyed macc many times. sean griffey is better than macc.
You have to consider skill in relation to the era. Tom Burke was the fastest sprinter in 1896, he ran 100m in 12 seconds. There are teenagers that do that now. That doesn't take away from his legacy.

Just because you can beat someone on this list doesn't mean shit. They were at the top of their game in their era, you're garbage in yours. Work on being better instead of clutching at straws.
Unread 06-20-2019, 06:03 AM   #30

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
rant is garbage. all these old heads aren't even that good by todays standards. even i would be able to beat most of them. you said macc was 106? i've destroyed macc many times. sean griffey is better than macc.
You have to consider skill in relation to the era. Tom Burke was the fastest sprinter in 1896, he ran 100m in 12 seconds. There are teenagers that do that now. That doesn't take away from his legacy.

Just because you can beat someone on this list doesn't mean shit. They were at the top of their game in their era, you're garbage in yours. Work on being better instead of clutching at straws.