View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2017, 12:12 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
If they decide to make the 1 bar a bracketed tourney I feel like I should get a title. Won that shit after they bumped it to the forums. Give me accolades mofos!
You're confusing the Exclusive One Bar forum tournament with the official one bar tournament. They've actually co-existed for a long time although I think the exclusive forum one was a PPV card for awhile. The consensus earlier in the year was to scrap the official one so it's likely the exclusive one bar will be the only avenue for one bar battles in the future.

I'll re-run the forum one next year and then look at creating a thread for winners in the statistics section.
Unread 12-23-2017, 12:12 PM   #110

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
If they decide to make the 1 bar a bracketed tourney I feel like I should get a title. Won that shit after they bumped it to the forums. Give me accolades mofos!
You're confusing the Exclusive One Bar forum tournament with the official one bar tournament. They've actually co-existed for a long time although I think the exclusive forum one was a PPV card for awhile. The consensus earlier in the year was to scrap the official one so it's likely the exclusive one bar will be the only avenue for one bar battles in the future.

I'll re-run the forum one next year and then look at creating a thread for winners in the statistics section.