View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Prob
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Yea I remember all of that. I forget who it was but we were feeling ourselves on Goldmic and someone in chat had mentioned Sixshot having some dope heads. It probably was Larkin now that you mention it. This was before Ear Responsible i believe it was still Oracles. But we all went over and created accounts and sparred with those guys for a while. Then shortly after they all joined Goldmic. I have an idea who you are just based on your audio record but you have way too many text battles to be who i think. lol. But yea Tay G and Diox were my guys. Renegade as well even tho that asshole put an L on my record.
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:30 AM   #72

Prob
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Yea I remember all of that. I forget who it was but we were feeling ourselves on Goldmic and someone in chat had mentioned Sixshot having some dope heads. It probably was Larkin now that you mention it. This was before Ear Responsible i believe it was still Oracles. But we all went over and created accounts and sparred with those guys for a while. Then shortly after they all joined Goldmic. I have an idea who you are just based on your audio record but you have way too many text battles to be who i think. lol. But yea Tay G and Diox were my guys. Renegade as well even tho that asshole put an L on my record.