View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Rai overrated he's trash. He was puttin out wack shit everyday and then he randomly puts out decent stuff just because he jacked Manhattan's whole style bar to bar. Maybe get some creativity and make your own style instead of completely taking someone elses

Next up, Lockhart aka @Jimmy Hoffa

Of coarse you would say that. I'm so "Trash" that I beat you. Deny it or not, it is the truth. In regards to your swagger jacking as you call it. Am I a swagger jacker for at one point using a similar style? No. Your a swagger jacker for using the same boring one two step EVERYBODY does.
At one point a textcee on this site will venture into different styles til he/she finds one he or she likes. This is what I did. Found the style to be very effective. Do I still use that style? No. I have my own style. Something you could never touch.

Next up Subreal

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I'll be back to this thread. Had to clear that shit up for that cunt subreal. I'd like for somebody else to rate me other than him.
Unread 11-03-2017, 01:28 AM   #12

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Rai overrated he's trash. He was puttin out wack shit everyday and then he randomly puts out decent stuff just because he jacked Manhattan's whole style bar to bar. Maybe get some creativity and make your own style instead of completely taking someone elses

Next up, Lockhart aka @Jimmy Hoffa

Of coarse you would say that. I'm so "Trash" that I beat you. Deny it or not, it is the truth. In regards to your swagger jacking as you call it. Am I a swagger jacker for at one point using a similar style? No. Your a swagger jacker for using the same boring one two step EVERYBODY does.
At one point a textcee on this site will venture into different styles til he/she finds one he or she likes. This is what I did. Found the style to be very effective. Do I still use that style? No. I have my own style. Something you could never touch.

Next up Subreal

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I'll be back to this thread. Had to clear that shit up for that cunt subreal. I'd like for somebody else to rate me other than him.