View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Honestly, I don't know for sure what people think of Jimbo, but probably the consensus is mid-high middleweight, which is just right. He is good and consistent but not top-tier, and he has many good tourney showings.

Next - UNKNOWN ARTIST
I think UA's right wherever he is in terms of how he's looked at from the Era he's from. He's won more titles than anyone (although Bleu is coming close) and he's got a clean style that a lot of people can read and automatically get, which is what everyone appreciates from him. Seems to have been one of the more versatile people on the site while winning text and audio titles (proving bars are slightly more important than delivery) and he's a figurehead in one of the most dominant crews in LB history. Sure he's dropped some bars that aren't exactly praiseworthy, but we all have.

My vote: Just right.

Next up: Dissizit/Shiznit
Unread 11-03-2017, 12:52 AM   #11

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Honestly, I don't know for sure what people think of Jimbo, but probably the consensus is mid-high middleweight, which is just right. He is good and consistent but not top-tier, and he has many good tourney showings.

Next - UNKNOWN ARTIST
I think UA's right wherever he is in terms of how he's looked at from the Era he's from. He's won more titles than anyone (although Bleu is coming close) and he's got a clean style that a lot of people can read and automatically get, which is what everyone appreciates from him. Seems to have been one of the more versatile people on the site while winning text and audio titles (proving bars are slightly more important than delivery) and he's a figurehead in one of the most dominant crews in LB history. Sure he's dropped some bars that aren't exactly praiseworthy, but we all have.

My vote: Just right.

Next up: Dissizit/Shiznit