View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost
Default Yo this my last attempt at fixing the site;. Put me in charge

Yo I'm not an idiot like these mods are. I have IDEAS to fix shit. What does row have? .. "uhhhh... lets hide the votes. That oughtta bring Lb bk to normal"

NAH NIGGA. How about we make a list of shit the site needs fixed, we do it , the we put certain mods in charge of maintaining certain things

That's for starters. Once the site is actually useable again (cause it's not now) ... offer incentives. U want more niggas battling? #1 for the month gets 250$

Wow , not a bad game plan eh? Why isn't row thinking of shit? Why am I always talking and being ignored? I'm out if shit don't change.. @Notorious EtH .. I know I said I'd help fix the site but we can't do nothing about it. The mods are happy with the way it is, they're winning battles n titles ... they can jerk each other off when were gone

@Row be my bitch and move this to the complaints section for me. That's all u seem to do around here ... thanks

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I got other shit up my sleeve too . We need a leader. Row is not. We need a nigga that does shit, row stands there And does nothing

Yo , put me in charge before it's too late. I can't fix a site with nobody on it. Amd by the way the site is decreasing , u have a couple months left. Maybe.

All I know is , I CANT do a worse Job than row is. U have nothing to lose , the sites dead with row.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I wanna make Lb great again. @Pugz ... duck this thread , your sites dead

U put ur trust in the wrong people tbh ... @Joe MuGGz ... fuck is you saying? The mods proved themselves? How?

I'm either admin or I'm out .I'm trying fix the site , but with the mods fighting me the entire time I'm paddling up a waterfall
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #1

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Yo this my last attempt at fixing the site;. Put me in charge

Yo I'm not an idiot like these mods are. I have IDEAS to fix shit. What does row have? .. "uhhhh... lets hide the votes. That oughtta bring Lb bk to normal"

NAH NIGGA. How about we make a list of shit the site needs fixed, we do it , the we put certain mods in charge of maintaining certain things

That's for starters. Once the site is actually useable again (cause it's not now) ... offer incentives. U want more niggas battling? #1 for the month gets 250$

Wow , not a bad game plan eh? Why isn't row thinking of shit? Why am I always talking and being ignored? I'm out if shit don't change.. @Notorious EtH .. I know I said I'd help fix the site but we can't do nothing about it. The mods are happy with the way it is, they're winning battles n titles ... they can jerk each other off when were gone

@Row be my bitch and move this to the complaints section for me. That's all u seem to do around here ... thanks

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I got other shit up my sleeve too . We need a leader. Row is not. We need a nigga that does shit, row stands there And does nothing

Yo , put me in charge before it's too late. I can't fix a site with nobody on it. Amd by the way the site is decreasing , u have a couple months left. Maybe.

All I know is , I CANT do a worse Job than row is. U have nothing to lose , the sites dead with row.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I wanna make Lb great again. @Pugz ... duck this thread , your sites dead

U put ur trust in the wrong people tbh ... @Joe MuGGz ... fuck is you saying? The mods proved themselves? How?

I'm either admin or I'm out .I'm trying fix the site , but with the mods fighting me the entire time I'm paddling up a waterfall