View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2016, 10:03 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
its never too late... LB doesnt have much left and your spark and dedication was always welcomed to this site.. we could use all the help we can get in one form or another.
I don't want to just go down with the ship. I got a life boat and have been drifting around for a while. I'm just paddling back up to see if anyone else is floating about in the water right now.

My analogy game is fucking on point as of late.

But yeah, I'm just not doing work on LB until Pugz hands over control. No point. The guy has absolutely no business acumen and thinks that all it takes to be Organik is to stand next to a couple of dudes and say "Yo make some noise".

Honestly, Letsbeef.com was a much better place when X was gone and we were just left to our own devices. Now Pugz has fucked it all up so much that there aren't even enough people to do that with.

If you give a shit at all, sell up @Pugz
Unread 03-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #34

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
its never too late... LB doesnt have much left and your spark and dedication was always welcomed to this site.. we could use all the help we can get in one form or another.
I don't want to just go down with the ship. I got a life boat and have been drifting around for a while. I'm just paddling back up to see if anyone else is floating about in the water right now.

My analogy game is fucking on point as of late.

But yeah, I'm just not doing work on LB until Pugz hands over control. No point. The guy has absolutely no business acumen and thinks that all it takes to be Organik is to stand next to a couple of dudes and say "Yo make some noise".

Honestly, Letsbeef.com was a much better place when X was gone and we were just left to our own devices. Now Pugz has fucked it all up so much that there aren't even enough people to do that with.

If you give a shit at all, sell up @Pugz