Thread: Illokwent
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Fybre Optikz
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 5 Lost

As opposed to your votes who all came from rookies and snipers (except from Babylon and Esso who you are calling trash In this thread anyway). Apart from em two all other respected members voted for me. N naaah... Don't worry nothing's getting to my head cause nothing really happened... You trash bro the W was expected.

D.W... I'm sure DIE JUST DID n OPTIC ALL ILL OOZIN works in some language..Oh that first bar of yours to. The play on flow and water is original as fuck brah.. Don't get me started on the other bars
Unread 08-04-2015, 06:39 PM   #19

Fybre Optikz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

As opposed to your votes who all came from rookies and snipers (except from Babylon and Esso who you are calling trash In this thread anyway). Apart from em two all other respected members voted for me. N naaah... Don't worry nothing's getting to my head cause nothing really happened... You trash bro the W was expected.

D.W... I'm sure DIE JUST DID n OPTIC ALL ILL OOZIN works in some language..Oh that first bar of yours to. The play on flow and water is original as fuck brah.. Don't get me started on the other bars