View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2014, 03:54 PM
-GoRe-
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
49 Won / 9 Lost
Default ** IDEA FOR 0VP VOTING **

So I recently lost a battle that was Very close, could of gone either way. The actual physical vote count was 2-1 me. 2 regular voters to his 1 FVC voter. One of my voters had 0VP Obviously, It has come to my attention that battles will only CLOSE if there are 3 or more votes on it regardless of time. My question is this: If voters with 0VP vote and there votes dont count VP wise, why should they be considered an eligible body count to be able to close the battle?

SO HERE'S WHAT IM SAYING:

IF THESE 0VP VOTERS HAVE NO POWER TO ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN VOTE POINT COUNT, THEN THEIR POINTLESS VOTE SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS THE THIRD BODY COUNT VOTE TO CLOSE A BATTLE.

SO HERE'S MY PROPOSAL:

IF A PERSON RECEIVES "0VP" THAN THAT INDIVIDUAL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE ON BATTLES PERIOD SINCE THEIR VOTE & OPINION IS POINTLESS. THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN THEIR VP BACK, IS A 3DAY MANDATORY CRASH COURSE WITH X-CALIBUR'S "SCHOOL OF VOTING & VP" WHICH THEY MUST PASS. THIS WAY "0VP VOTERS" WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF A BATTLE, AND ALSO WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM HATE VOTING AS WELL.

Any thoughts on this or other suggestions?

@X-Calibur
@NOBLE
@ILLoKWENT
@OSKAR
@Manhattan
@DJ Denton
@stricc
@Bleu
@Obey
@Row
@Rant
@remarK
Unread 09-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #1

-GoRe-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
49 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 463 text
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default ** IDEA FOR 0VP VOTING **

So I recently lost a battle that was Very close, could of gone either way. The actual physical vote count was 2-1 me. 2 regular voters to his 1 FVC voter. One of my voters had 0VP Obviously, It has come to my attention that battles will only CLOSE if there are 3 or more votes on it regardless of time. My question is this: If voters with 0VP vote and there votes dont count VP wise, why should they be considered an eligible body count to be able to close the battle?

SO HERE'S WHAT IM SAYING:

IF THESE 0VP VOTERS HAVE NO POWER TO ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN VOTE POINT COUNT, THEN THEIR POINTLESS VOTE SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS THE THIRD BODY COUNT VOTE TO CLOSE A BATTLE.

SO HERE'S MY PROPOSAL:

IF A PERSON RECEIVES "0VP" THAN THAT INDIVIDUAL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE ON BATTLES PERIOD SINCE THEIR VOTE & OPINION IS POINTLESS. THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN THEIR VP BACK, IS A 3DAY MANDATORY CRASH COURSE WITH X-CALIBUR'S "SCHOOL OF VOTING & VP" WHICH THEY MUST PASS. THIS WAY "0VP VOTERS" WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF A BATTLE, AND ALSO WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM HATE VOTING AS WELL.

Any thoughts on this or other suggestions?

@X-Calibur
@NOBLE
@ILLoKWENT
@OSKAR
@Manhattan
@DJ Denton
@stricc
@Bleu
@Obey
@Row
@Rant
@remarK