View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Vitty's Vote

@M-Rock: Good content throughout, bars were connecting consistently. Perhaps your structure could have been more organised, you seemed to drift from subject to subject, diss to diss at varying individuals. At times, I felt as if you weren't focused solely on dissing your opponent. I suppose you took a more holistic route. Flow was good with minor stops but they were picked up. Production was fine, levels were on-point. Hook was a little dodgepot, not the cleanest I've heard. Overall, I felt it was a safe approach and the well-written nature of the track gave it a lot of merit.

@Phil Banks: A little vague to begin with. I liked the vintage feel to the track and the production quality gave it a nice edge. Bars, I felt like it took you a longer time to warm up. Content was a lot more concentrated on one aspect, the consistency of that content waned at times and you lost focus. At first, I liked the hook then realised that it was a slight cop-out and lacked originality. Flow was more refreshing that M-Rock's, I felt like your delivery picked up and overtook at one point. To summarise, I actually appreciated your production a little more. It was more appealing. Content-wise, there were a few moments but you lacked consistency for a few areas and I felt like you could have been a little more prudent with the written side of things.

Vitty's vote goes to... M-Rock.

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #8

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

Vitty's Vote

@M-Rock: Good content throughout, bars were connecting consistently. Perhaps your structure could have been more organised, you seemed to drift from subject to subject, diss to diss at varying individuals. At times, I felt as if you weren't focused solely on dissing your opponent. I suppose you took a more holistic route. Flow was good with minor stops but they were picked up. Production was fine, levels were on-point. Hook was a little dodgepot, not the cleanest I've heard. Overall, I felt it was a safe approach and the well-written nature of the track gave it a lot of merit.

@Phil Banks: A little vague to begin with. I liked the vintage feel to the track and the production quality gave it a nice edge. Bars, I felt like it took you a longer time to warm up. Content was a lot more concentrated on one aspect, the consistency of that content waned at times and you lost focus. At first, I liked the hook then realised that it was a slight cop-out and lacked originality. Flow was more refreshing that M-Rock's, I felt like your delivery picked up and overtook at one point. To summarise, I actually appreciated your production a little more. It was more appealing. Content-wise, there were a few moments but you lacked consistency for a few areas and I felt like you could have been a little more prudent with the written side of things.

Vitty's vote goes to... M-Rock.

"A man is the sum of his actions."