View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2014, 02:38 PM
NatsHubby
Banned
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani Mula View Post
This aint Comedy this is rap my nigga or wateva tf yo lil young ass is

IDK who started at 1:40 idk you niggas voices but whoever it was had horrible Mic Quality and needed a pop filter, so If you were only at the end to talk shit Congrats!

You stayed in a trolls place you irrelevant faggot who wants to showcase his crew loyalty by printing LETSBEEF Crews "LOGOS" and burning em like your causing damage or sum shit..And why did u forget to put in the description(No kids were harmed in the making of this Video)

Nobody worried bout yo lil young Virgin ass tho, Like I said the day u hop in some pussy maybe I will consider you a Man til then your a Faggot who likes to Rap battle on FB and Beg for People on LB to get banned Cuz everytime u get banned u prolly slit your Wrist....DISS TRACK COMIN THO Its nothing
Lmao another paragraph though? i can just tell you engage in homo erotic behaviour. satans going to enjoy a somalian semen guzzler like you. you make me sick. i am a harbinger of death you homo erotic swine, i do what i want. if only you put as much effort into your flow as you did into posting long ass irrelevant paras,you wouldn't be so average.
Unread 06-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #274

NatsHubby
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani Mula View Post
This aint Comedy this is rap my nigga or wateva tf yo lil young ass is

IDK who started at 1:40 idk you niggas voices but whoever it was had horrible Mic Quality and needed a pop filter, so If you were only at the end to talk shit Congrats!

You stayed in a trolls place you irrelevant faggot who wants to showcase his crew loyalty by printing LETSBEEF Crews "LOGOS" and burning em like your causing damage or sum shit..And why did u forget to put in the description(No kids were harmed in the making of this Video)

Nobody worried bout yo lil young Virgin ass tho, Like I said the day u hop in some pussy maybe I will consider you a Man til then your a Faggot who likes to Rap battle on FB and Beg for People on LB to get banned Cuz everytime u get banned u prolly slit your Wrist....DISS TRACK COMIN THO Its nothing
Lmao another paragraph though? i can just tell you engage in homo erotic behaviour. satans going to enjoy a somalian semen guzzler like you. you make me sick. i am a harbinger of death you homo erotic swine, i do what i want. if only you put as much effort into your flow as you did into posting long ass irrelevant paras,you wouldn't be so average.
Offline   Reply With Quote