View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2014, 06:54 PM
TerraByte TerraByte is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 7 Lost

Topic: Cheating Wife
Length: 24 lines
By: Terrabyte
Entered:6/10/2014

Christy... "What is it baby?" We need to talk, it's important you see "What's up?"
Well I've been hearing some rumors that've been torturing me "Uh-huh"
I heard you were hanging with Dave up on fortieth street
And I need to know if you're really going to see your foreman this week
"I-" I'm not done yet, I'm informing you these rumors aren't just unfortunate speak

It's more of a meek and hornery thing so just tell me the truth, I don't want ya deceipt
" You gonna believe everything they say? Well, what all did they see? How would you know?
You been following me?" No baby I just- "Well now I'm not done.Think I'm just that blonde cunt
so I let all your friends ride if they want some? " Don't yell at me, it was just a question
"Yeah, a question asking if I'm a bitch that'd fuck ya best friend"

So you're not then? "No, I'm not Ben. " So you're saying this pic don't have you all on him?
"What the fuck?!" That's right Christy, you shite hissy, I know you went and stepped out on me
Like I picked you up so you could find a dick to suck, on your feet ten minutes then you get down on knees
Ben, you've been spying-" Hell no don't you fucking speak!
You've been lying-"Well you weren't fucking me! He was, and at night he'd listen to me
instead of pissing his cheese away on bitches and weed" That was one time!
You said we were finished with! We got back together so you're all mine

This is different bitch! "You want finished? Shit, I'll give you finished then. "
Where you going? "Maybe off to let Dave slip it in! You got a problem?
I'm not yours so why do you give a shit?" You little bitch! I'm sick of this!
I've dealt with this for too long so pack your bags, find a road, and hit it then
And I hope when I slam the door on your ass you get splinterin' where the splittin is.

Fidelity's a virtue, and you tore me though I'd never hurt you
You shook me though I'd never cursed you, but now starting fires is coming back to burn you

Hope that's alright. Not too confident in mine, good luck to Nyar.

Last edited by TerraByte; 06-10-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Making it look prettier/adding new lines, thought it was a 20 battle, not 24.
Unread 06-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #10

TerraByte TerraByte is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Topic: Cheating Wife
Length: 24 lines
By: Terrabyte
Entered:6/10/2014

Christy... "What is it baby?" We need to talk, it's important you see "What's up?"
Well I've been hearing some rumors that've been torturing me "Uh-huh"
I heard you were hanging with Dave up on fortieth street
And I need to know if you're really going to see your foreman this week
"I-" I'm not done yet, I'm informing you these rumors aren't just unfortunate speak

It's more of a meek and hornery thing so just tell me the truth, I don't want ya deceipt
" You gonna believe everything they say? Well, what all did they see? How would you know?
You been following me?" No baby I just- "Well now I'm not done.Think I'm just that blonde cunt
so I let all your friends ride if they want some? " Don't yell at me, it was just a question
"Yeah, a question asking if I'm a bitch that'd fuck ya best friend"

So you're not then? "No, I'm not Ben. " So you're saying this pic don't have you all on him?
"What the fuck?!" That's right Christy, you shite hissy, I know you went and stepped out on me
Like I picked you up so you could find a dick to suck, on your feet ten minutes then you get down on knees
Ben, you've been spying-" Hell no don't you fucking speak!
You've been lying-"Well you weren't fucking me! He was, and at night he'd listen to me
instead of pissing his cheese away on bitches and weed" That was one time!
You said we were finished with! We got back together so you're all mine

This is different bitch! "You want finished? Shit, I'll give you finished then. "
Where you going? "Maybe off to let Dave slip it in! You got a problem?
I'm not yours so why do you give a shit?" You little bitch! I'm sick of this!
I've dealt with this for too long so pack your bags, find a road, and hit it then
And I hope when I slam the door on your ass you get splinterin' where the splittin is.

Fidelity's a virtue, and you tore me though I'd never hurt you
You shook me though I'd never cursed you, but now starting fires is coming back to burn you

Hope that's alright. Not too confident in mine, good luck to Nyar.

Last edited by TerraByte; 06-10-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Making it look prettier/adding new lines, thought it was a 20 battle, not 24.