Thread: EtH's Archives
View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Vs 07-Infamous-07 - 03/05/07

was thet MENT TO BE A 4 BARS, it aint MENT TO BE, THIS BATTLE HAS SOLE CHARGE,
This battle has a high INTEREST RATE, Your family known on the bloack, fow its high INCEST RATE, so now im goni TEST FATE,
i BELIEVE MY FATE IS, to RECIEVE THE RATEINGS,
100% votes in my FAVOUR, boy truth is, you got no FLAVOUR,
Da INFAMOUS, Your IN FOR THIS, When i signed up, i never knew i was IN WITH KIDS,
But you proved, that even 11year olds are LEDGEBLE, I aint slightly, over the EDGE, I KILLED,
Da infamous, ill come down to DUNDEE, pull ya moms, just fow FUN G, im pretty damn sure, i just WON G

--------------------

Vs -REASON - - 03/05/07

yo i RESPECT THAT, you DROPPED 8, but that don't mean, you should EXPECT ME, TO NOT HATE,
yo dropped 4 bars, but that dont MEAN A THING, It dont matta if u LEAN OR THIN,
It dont matter if u BLOOD OR CRIP, all that has a meaning, Is that u aint TUG, U SHIT,
REASON?, Dont fuck wit ME SON, because ill turn yawll bitch ass HEATHON, back to christianity, now stop your TREASON,
Look at ya RYMES, THEY DONT FLOW, i saw them out loud but THEY DONT ROLL,
The fate that you FACING, is DISGRACING, your family and friends, Mah time you are WASTING,
You explain your ryhmes, but we need no EXPLINATION,
put it in brackts like none of us is HOOD AS YOU, acting like no1 is as GOOD AS YOU,
But ill let ya in on a SECRET, I CAN REVEAL, but keep it DISCRETE KID, BECAUSE ON THE REAL,
We dont like you, but INSTEAD WE SHOWER YOU, with compliments, so when the battle comes, we can DEVOUR YOU, so dont be SURPRISED, when the ratings come in, you lose, but if you OPEN YOUR EYES,
YOU CAN C STRONTIUM JUST DEMOLISHED YOU!!!

--------------------

Vs Bones - 04/05/07

13on3$ D@ HITMAN, sink yawll bitch, like i was fukin QUICKSAND,
i just sunk yo BATTLESHIP, Hitman, you BATTLE SHIT, like an earthquake nigga, i RATLLE SHIT,
and in a left blow turn ya WORLD AROUND, hitman, your shits saftey, its CURLED AND ROUND,
Its suitable fow CHILDREN, im sending vibrations and CHILLS DOWN,
every judge checking out mah SHIT, hitman, is bout to get HIT,
hitman, is a lyrical PATIENT,bout to get WACKED, if battling was an OCCUPATION, this fool would get SACKED, The fate that your FACING, will get you killed, FACT, when you hear the RATING, dont claim you were HACKED,
this is FAIR AND SQUARE,you cant STARE AND BARE,while i,hang you out like an wet PAIR OF underWARE

--------------------

Vs MC INFINITY - 04/05/07

mc INFINITE, i mob ya shit up and WRING IT, im freestyling boy, while u SING IT,
Im like INFINITY, i kill yawll, in less than a MINUTE G,
dont be TAKING NO TIME, im forcing and MAKING YO RYHME,
to the MAX, im demolishing, and killing your TRACKS, stinging yawll like you was playing with thumb TAKES,
hit me on the HEAD WITH A HAMMER, im sitting hear getting HEAD OF YA MOMMA, holding up RED AND bringing DRAMA,
Lyrical STALLION, wearing mah Tupac MADALLION, after im done, yawll gone need a VALLIUM,
To protect you from PANIC ATTACKS, before i was BANNED, but im BACK, shocking u like STATIC, FACT!!

----------------------

Vs _BREEZE_ - 04/05/07

Bitch You go no ryhmes, ta whole FLOWS WACK, I gotta tell ya, the whole SHOWS BACK,
LIL PIP, suckin on a LIL DICK, this fools only just a LIL BITCH,
You better check yo SELF, itslike bullying, im 19, and hes TWELVE,
I dont show respet to TEENS, and i dont show PEACE, especially if u bitch ass QUEENS from GREESE,
Lil PIP, heres a comical QUIPT, the people who voted fow u straight TRIPPED, two bnullets, and ya body getting RIPPED,
Any nigga beefing wit me, get HIT, heres a lesson, so bitch SIT, keep ya ears open, and dont open you LIPS, im the master of this shit, this battles soft as an orange, im eating it up, and spitting out the PIP!!

--------------------

Vs Compton Shotz - 04/05/07

COMPTONSHOTZ, you dont POP THEM GLOCKS,
You aint from no compton, because your RYHMES AINT ON MAH LEVEL, you aint from compton, because your shit aint goddly, your got the RYMES OF A DEVIL,
compton shots, aint on mah LINES, his shit is wack, cant faze MINES,
Im the Lyrical DRAGON SLAYER, im reading yo shit, but it tends to DRAG ON PLAYER, i was reading ya shit, and sed THERES A FAG RIGHT THERE,
you aint no challenger for MAH THRONE, yo be acting all gangsta like you was AL CAPONE,
You a WASTED SOUL, ive TASTED GOLD, im on fire while you just FACE TH COLD!!!STRONTIUM

--------------------

Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST - 04/05/07

Unknown ARTIST, shall we START THIS, i hope yo can PART WITH,
your DIGNITY, funny how ya bitch always STICKS WITH ME,
yeea im INSIDE YA WOMAN, i can HIDE IT IN ya moms TO MAN,
You aint No COMPETITOR, im hunting you donwl ike i was the PREDITOR, didny you have enough CREDITS OR,
were u SCARED TO DROP FIRST, i advice you to be AWARE, of your 'HOT VERSE',
because you ACT LIKE ya shit, is ON FIRE, but the FACT IS, Its time to RETIRE,
retire now, before i HONE IN, i got ya bitch flat out MOANING, you think your the UNKNOWN KING?,
its time, fow yo DEMISE, and its time, for stron's RISE, you got ate up, and you, were just to APPETIZE!!

--------------------

Vs Joker-Reid 05/05/07

Joker REID, aint got mah SPEED, so fool try and follow mah LEAD, i hope yawll b praying cos u need ur rosery BEEDS,
Your a joker, you aint SHIT BUT A JOKE, yawll aint gettin HIT, your gettin SMOKED,
two shots, is ALL I NEED, ive knocked you and now your gone FALL OFF REID, you cant BALL IN THE HEAT,
you FOLD UNDER PRESSURE, Your raps are COLDER, than unkle FESTER,
You is outta BOSTON ROUGUE, ill leave ya LOST AND SMOKED, jocker reid, just been TOSSED,lyrical JOKE,
Straight out the LOUSIANA GHETTO,there aint no GZ,THAT I KNOW THAT GO,
and challenge a fool,AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME,the more the rep,THE HOTTER THE NAME(and your names joke!!)

---------------------

Vs Apes 05/05/07

The day when MUNNY, asked me to SEND BEEF, that was pretty FUNNY, because, this fool, can DEFEND ME,
Im on CONSTENT ATTCK, with all CONCENT, munny watch ya BACK,
MUNNY, dont MAKE YOU HAPPY, just wait fow MUMMY TO TAKE YA NAPPY,
15??thats you AGE, and your challenging me, yawl bout to get BLAZED, i dropped 1st, and i still aint FAZED,
i know, the fans dont b TURNING TO HIM, they all gots mah back, fuck BIRMINGHAM,
thats where u reeping, and u AINT ASSHAMED?? and munny, is what you were NAMED,
Yo im SURPRISED, that u aint quit the GAME, open your EYES, you aint good, and everyone thinks the SAME,
Im way ahead, im too FAR TO CLUTCH, im taking yawll out like mah boys was STARSKY AND HUTCH!!

--------------------

Vs Realest89 - 05/05/07

~REALEST89~, you is just ~SURREAL~, aint no ~TIME TO HATE~, im giving you the #BLOW TO BLOW#,
Your in a dream, that you ~MADE U~P, dreams over punk, its time to ~WAKE UP~, i gots the #FLOW FOW SHO#,
you sent me a message, with a ~REQUEST~, a challenge, to see whos the ~BEST~, dont worry theres #MORE TO GO#,
Im here, so ~STAND UP, SO I CAN SEE YOU SON~, your a joke, like a ~STAND UP COMEDIAN~, on my sell phone ill #PHONE YA HOE#,
ive battled much, and ive ~GROWN A COSTOM~, i roll into a challengers ~HOME, and I BUST THEM~, knock this fool down and leave ya #ON THE FLOOR# !STRONTIUM!

--------------------

Vs King of the South - 05/05/07

Your the ~KING OF THE SOUTH~?, i dont think you like my 5-fingered ~RING IN YOUR MOUTH~, im here, so if i were you id get the #FUCK DOWN#,
Im strontium, of the ~RLK~, im fucking you up that ~ALL I'LL SAY~, you didnt expect this, your #FUCKED NOW#,
im way out of ~SIGHT KIDD~, rlk 4 life fuck street gangs ~UNITED~, You say your a #POET#,
you aint got my style you a ~MESS KID~, fuck you bitch, you aint ~FRESH, KIDD~, you out of the running, and you #KNOW IT#,
you say my flow ~STINKS LIKE FEET~, your like ~ZINK you cant handle HEAT~, strontiums higher on the periodic TABLE, your flows SHIT, fuck you BITCH, you know im mentaly UNSTABLE!! {STRONTIUM#RLK#}

--------------------

Vs Street - 06/05/07

~STREET~/, can you indrure the ~HEAT~/, slap this fool, off his ~FEET~/, this little fool, #IN FOR THE KILLING#/
Im taking you, out, so you better ~ENDURE~/, dont roll up here unless you ~SURE~/, bitch this #IS JUST THE BEGINING#/
I remember you told me, your name stands for 'street thugs respect everyone ~ESPECIALLY THUGS~'/ I dont respect you, your ~MESSING WITH BLOODS~/ im taking this home, straight #UP WINNING#/
im reeping the royal LATIN KINGS, you aint got no gold chains, or PLATNIUM RINGS, im getting this battle, from the judging of A MILLION!!! {STRONTIUM#RLK#}

--------------------

Vs Ax - 06/05/07

ax, this is, my ~INITIATION~/, youve got no idea, of the pain you are ~FACING~/, this is much more than a #PETTY SQUABLE#/,
i got much more than this, ~IN MY INVENTORY~/, i know how to win, and collect ~THE GLORY~/, im ahead of my game, and #IVE BET YE, you aint got the BOTTLE#/,
to step up, so you act like you can snap a a g like ~BREAD~/, but you really be hittin the girlz ~INSTEAD~/, so you gone hit me, or you gone #HIT THAT HOE#/,
In one line, ~i GOT YA G~/, this is much more than a ~LOTTERY~, this is much more than a game of #TICK TACK TOE#/in a single verse,ive ~ENDED THIS~/,add me to the click,~ EV NEMESIS~ (EVCleadr)

--------------------

Vs LEGITBALLA - 08/05/07

aint no ~GLOCK YOU CONFIDE IN~, the closest gun you came close to, was the fight on your ~BLOCK WEN U WAS HIDING~, in a #GARBAGE CAN#,
Beating any person who ~SWEATS ME~, any challenger, gets ~BET G~, wanna beat me?only the #HARDEST CAN#,
and i mean it when i say you aint ~ALL THAT SON~, the only glocks u held, were fuckin ~CAP GUNS~, on maybe u once held a #REPLICA#,
i know you aint no g, and ill ~ASK YA~, is there any gangstas, up in ~NABRASKA~, i think not, aint no nigga #RESPECT YA CUZ#,
cos you drop weak shit like 'gotchu doin mo flips than ~GYMNISTS~, you aint eva faced a g, like ~THIS~!STRON!!

--------------------

Vs Rapper Eater - 09/05/07

rapper eater, ill EAT YA, but not before i BEAT YA, you gone b wishing you nevver, ACCEPTED THIS,
because now ya gone be lyricaly HOSPITALISED, beat ya so bad you'll be left, TRAUMATISED, i bet you never EXPECTED THIS,
Fuck your momma and your 'SISTER' your just a ~CAPTIN, in my CREW~, my words are like a 'TWISTER', many battlerz have been ~TRAPPED IN, and so are YOU~,defete for you, is now UNAVOIDABLE,
im the top gun, your mu only COMPITITION?, this fools wack, leave him WISHING, your just another little BOY IVE KILLED,
goodgye and sorry for your TROUBLE, but after this, your losses b DOUBLED!!STRON, MURK!!!!

--------------------

Vs GrAnDcHaMpIoN - 16/05/07

this a little message, to the GRAND CHAMPION, i got the mike in my HAND, AND GUN, we all know, this cats OVER RATED,
im battling, a fifteen year OLD BOY, your shit aint never gone get off the shelves, not SOLD, your DESTROYED, your rap image is OVER, your name is UNRELATED,
you call your self a champion, indicating, that you on TOP, A WINNER, as this battle goes on, the PLOTS GETTING THINNER, people can see, you IDENTITY,
they can see, this fool aint no TONY MONTANA, acting like you hard, but your home, is ONLY INDIANA,
I hape the judges are in AMENITY, ive beat you in 1 challenge!! #STRONTIUM#IMMORTAL O#

--------------------

Vs 07-Infamous-07 - 16/05/07

That was your ENTIRE VERSE, it was DYRE, im leaving it in a HEARSE, you see, i dont need to even TRY,
because when an opponant, drops shit LIKE THAT, all us battlerz scream 'give the fuking MIKE BACK', i dont gotta drop 8, cos uve already layed down, and DIED,
ima go quick, just to REMAIN NICE, you got about as much rap talent as DAMIEN RICE, you, are actually LYRICAL RETARDED,
beating you in 8bars,isno HARD TASK, m so good,even the HARD BASK,inmy glory,i wishthis hadonly just STARTED

--------------------

Vs BDUD - 18/05/07

~BDUD~, aint no ~THUG~, beat his ass down now #IM SIKING YOU OUT#,
i kill little bitches ~RUNNIN THERE MOUTH~, i put the ~GUN IN THERE MOUTH~, but since we rap battling i put the #MIKE IN YOUR MOUTH#,
you act, like your a real ~GALLANT~, i know you aint got ~TALENT~, im a #BEAT YOU PAINFULLY#,
your a bitch, no more ~DECRIPTION IS NEEDED~, im winning this the same way the ~EGYPTIONS SUCCEEDED~, with their 300 men, ima #DEFEAT YOU, and kick you ANALEE# (haha),
Consider this a ~LESSON~, aint nobody your ~IMPREESING~, so learn from the best before, you get #SHOT DOWN#,
goodbye, to the ~ONE AND OLNY~, bdud, bitch noone ~KNOWS YE~, this fools bubble, just been #POPPED NOW!#

--------------------

Vs comptonk - 18/05/07

~COMPTON K~, youll get ~STOMPED YOU GAY~, ima beat this fool, with mah hands #BEHIND MY BACK#,
this is a message to the child, that you and your ~WIFE ARE MAKING~, 'your daddy's shit, his ~LIFE IM TAKING~', compton, i know your #KIND, UR WACK#,
ima put the ~MIKE DOWN FOR THIS~, this fool has ~LIKE, CLOWENED IN THIS~, your rap verse, was the #WORK OF AN AMATURE#,
your a terrible ~EMCEE, WITH NO FLOW~, battle a bitch, ~THEN SEE, you still cant GO TOE TO TOE~, i dont no if u is #STUCK BUT YOU'D BETTER ENDURE#,
this ~STRONG ATTACK~, dont run ya mouth, behind ~STRON'S BACK~, [because that will get u killed son haha}

--------------------

Vs Too Quick - 18/05/07

hahaha, bitch, i gotta LAUGH AT YOUR ATTEMPT, your shits so BAD, IT MAKES ME CONTENT, you, send me the challenge, THATS HALARIOUS,
your a RIOT, A STAND UP FUNNY MAN, i dont BUY IT, so you can bounce off like a BUNNY MAN, you cant RAP, SO YOU STARE AT US,
and wish to god, that you had our NATURAL GIFT, i read you battle wit comptonk, THATS ALL SHIT, you aint no rapper, your HERE AND GONE TOO QUICK,
one day you have HOPES AND DREAMS, but they shattered by fast LOPE OF THE SUPREME, you act like you the only one HERE, BUT STRON'S, HERE TOO BITCH!! Killed him!! IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!

---------------------

Vs miked 2020 - 18/05/07

yo, who is this wankstah miked20~20~, ima send this first because any past verses that uve ~SENT G~, are all wack, #TERRIBLE INFACT#,
yo man, id ~QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD~, at least your friend, dont know how ~SHIT YOU ARE INSTEAD~, they dont evey hear your rhymes, your flows #SEVERED, KILLED AND ITS ALL WACK#,
i dont like your flow, it dont ~APPEAL TO ME~, it dont intrest the best, it aint ~REAL G~, its the worst, i #THINK IVE EVER HERD#,
you called 2020, is it like the ~VISION~, or is it the year you stop ~KISSIN~, the #CANVAS, GET OFF THE FLOOR#,--MIKED, ,you wanna FIGHT,no point,you cant #UNDERSTAND THIS,IVE WON,HEAR ME ROAR#

---------------------

Vs liltech - 18/05/07

is that the ~BEST YOU CAN DO~?, little tech, i see no reason for a crew to ~IVEST IN YOU~, this bitch, get #HIT I'LL DISECT#,
this fool from the ~HEAD TO THE TOES~, stone cold ~DEAD, KNOW ONE KNOWS~, why letsbeef accepted bitch ass #LITTLE TECH#,
he aint ~WORTHY, OF A RAP CROWN~, he as uslas as a sailor with ~SCURVY, OR A SAD CLOWN~, he aint #USEFULL, SO THROW HIM OVERBOARD#,
ima rip into you, like a ~12 GUAGE BARRETTA~, you betta check yo ~SELF, IM IN A RAGE, BUT IM STILL BETTER~, yo this #CREWS FULL, LET THIS VERSE ROLL OVER, A LOSS, YOU CANT AFFORD#!!

---------------------

Vs Cookies_N_Ninjas - 19/05/07

this is a ~WARNING TO BLESSED~, ima leave ya family in ~MOURNING, I AINT IMPRESSED~, you just a #HOE, WHO CANT KEEP HER LEGS SHUT#///youll have a child, before your ~SIXTEEN~, every nigga bouncing up and down on you, like you was a ~TRAMPOLINE~, you wanna #GO, wake up wit YA HEAD HURT#///Lying in a ~DITCH, WIT COME ALL OVER YOUR FACE~, but you aint the type of ~BITCH, TO SPRAY THEM WIT MACE~, you sucked a niggaz dick, till it #SPARKLES LIKE THE KITCHEN SINK#///you aint got no talent, your not a ~VALID SUPERSTAR, AND YOU CANT RAP~, you aint gone get seen round the ~SALAD BAR, COS UR FAT~, niggaz stick it in your #DARK RING, BUT BE SWITCHING TO THE PINK#///but its ~SAD FOR THEM PUSSY CRUSADES~, them poor guys aint ~BAD, THEY DONT BE CHOOSING AIDS~, but when they sick it in, you, they getting #HIV#///you ~UGLY BITCH~, ~SUCK MY DICK~, you think your better, haha #TRY ME#!

--------------------

Vs Mister Onyx - 19/05/07

~MISTER ONYX~, your fucked like your ~SISTER WHEN ON DICKS~, i dont know, if to you, this is of #ANY INTEREST#,///But, when i say, your sister b ~SUCKING ON COCKS~, i aint lying, she even ~FUCKING YOUR POPS~, is it usualy, fow your family to be fans of #INSEST?#///yo, u fucking ~HILLBILLY, REDNECK~, this a rhyme that wont ~THRILL YE, but INSTEAD, make ya CHECK~, ya family roots, an while ya at it, check ya #RAP FLOW#///i dont ~MEAN~, to ~DEMEAN~, you but if ya think ya #THAT you can GO#///any #INTERCEPTIONS#/// ive ~WON IT~,i ~RUN IT~,i dont want any #MISCONCEPTIONS#!!

EASY VICTORY, FOR A G, ive FAUGHT ALL, im stall standing, cos im IMMORTAL!! IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!

---------------------

Vs kevinc - 22/05/07

i dont ~SPIT FLAMES, CORRECT KID~, the rhymes i ~TRANSMIT, is lava running through your VAINS, your weren SELECTED~, so is that why, you hating on the #OUTLAWS#///
im beating the ~SCHOOL OF MURKEY~, when i reeped yawll i was the ~FUEL FOR MURKEY~, but now, im reeping the immortals #WITHOU LOSS#///
i never judge a book, by ~LOOKING AT THE COVER~, the words that im ~COOKING, will make you SUFFER~, youve #UNDERESTIMATED, MY STRENGH#///
im harder hitting, than ~KEVINC~, running your mouth, and you aint even ~SEVENTEEN~, 14 year old baby, im #UNDER-RATED, and you never expected, these LENGTHS#/// !IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!STRON!

---------------------

Vs Basicoe - 23/05/07

~BASIKOE~, with me you get more than you ~SEE YO~, and in the first place, you see more than you #EVER THOUGHT YOU COULD SEE#///
you feel that fear, running up ~YOUR TOES~, reaching to, the tip of ~YOUR NOSE~, finally reaching the brain, #HOWEVER IVE GOT THIS GOOD G#///
ive got it ~PRACTICALY IN THE BAG~, i gotta say that ~TACTICALY, YOUR AT THE BACK~, im winning, sorry if im #TREADING ON YOUR TOES#///
but i dont care, im reaching the top, aint no time for ~CASUALTIES~, killing all of these fools, who have ~BATTLED ME~, you be fucking wit ur childhood sweetheart, while i be #BEDDING HOES#!!

--------------------

Vs Ratbag - 23/05/07

wat type of name is RATBAG,
ima act like ja rule here, and CLAP BACK,
this little fool thinks hes AT THE TOP,
im a dogg fow life, and these CATS GET POPPED,
i aint ACCEPTIN, A LOSS IN THIS,
i aint RESPECTING, IM TAKING SHOTS TO KIDS,
and this fool, another KID ON THE BLOCK,
your raps are SHIT YOULL GET POPPED,
your have a PAINFUL DEMISE,
my NAME WILL RISE,
unlike the name ratbag, it aint gone be HELD UP IN LIGHTS,
this little fool FELL DOWN OF SIGHT,
the MINUTE, HE DROPPED,
no pressure for me to WIN IT, YOUR STOPPED,
in your TRACKS, LIKE I WAS E,
your verse was WACK, DONT BALL WIT ME!!! JUST A QUICK SPIT, IMMORTAL OUTLAWS, STRONTIUM

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 03-20-2014 at 07:23 AM.
Unread 03-20-2014, 07:16 AM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Vs 07-Infamous-07 - 03/05/07

was thet MENT TO BE A 4 BARS, it aint MENT TO BE, THIS BATTLE HAS SOLE CHARGE,
This battle has a high INTEREST RATE, Your family known on the bloack, fow its high INCEST RATE, so now im goni TEST FATE,
i BELIEVE MY FATE IS, to RECIEVE THE RATEINGS,
100% votes in my FAVOUR, boy truth is, you got no FLAVOUR,
Da INFAMOUS, Your IN FOR THIS, When i signed up, i never knew i was IN WITH KIDS,
But you proved, that even 11year olds are LEDGEBLE, I aint slightly, over the EDGE, I KILLED,
Da infamous, ill come down to DUNDEE, pull ya moms, just fow FUN G, im pretty damn sure, i just WON G

--------------------

Vs -REASON - - 03/05/07

yo i RESPECT THAT, you DROPPED 8, but that don't mean, you should EXPECT ME, TO NOT HATE,
yo dropped 4 bars, but that dont MEAN A THING, It dont matta if u LEAN OR THIN,
It dont matter if u BLOOD OR CRIP, all that has a meaning, Is that u aint TUG, U SHIT,
REASON?, Dont fuck wit ME SON, because ill turn yawll bitch ass HEATHON, back to christianity, now stop your TREASON,
Look at ya RYMES, THEY DONT FLOW, i saw them out loud but THEY DONT ROLL,
The fate that you FACING, is DISGRACING, your family and friends, Mah time you are WASTING,
You explain your ryhmes, but we need no EXPLINATION,
put it in brackts like none of us is HOOD AS YOU, acting like no1 is as GOOD AS YOU,
But ill let ya in on a SECRET, I CAN REVEAL, but keep it DISCRETE KID, BECAUSE ON THE REAL,
We dont like you, but INSTEAD WE SHOWER YOU, with compliments, so when the battle comes, we can DEVOUR YOU, so dont be SURPRISED, when the ratings come in, you lose, but if you OPEN YOUR EYES,
YOU CAN C STRONTIUM JUST DEMOLISHED YOU!!!

--------------------

Vs Bones - 04/05/07

13on3$ D@ HITMAN, sink yawll bitch, like i was fukin QUICKSAND,
i just sunk yo BATTLESHIP, Hitman, you BATTLE SHIT, like an earthquake nigga, i RATLLE SHIT,
and in a left blow turn ya WORLD AROUND, hitman, your shits saftey, its CURLED AND ROUND,
Its suitable fow CHILDREN, im sending vibrations and CHILLS DOWN,
every judge checking out mah SHIT, hitman, is bout to get HIT,
hitman, is a lyrical PATIENT,bout to get WACKED, if battling was an OCCUPATION, this fool would get SACKED, The fate that your FACING, will get you killed, FACT, when you hear the RATING, dont claim you were HACKED,
this is FAIR AND SQUARE,you cant STARE AND BARE,while i,hang you out like an wet PAIR OF underWARE

--------------------

Vs MC INFINITY - 04/05/07

mc INFINITE, i mob ya shit up and WRING IT, im freestyling boy, while u SING IT,
Im like INFINITY, i kill yawll, in less than a MINUTE G,
dont be TAKING NO TIME, im forcing and MAKING YO RYHME,
to the MAX, im demolishing, and killing your TRACKS, stinging yawll like you was playing with thumb TAKES,
hit me on the HEAD WITH A HAMMER, im sitting hear getting HEAD OF YA MOMMA, holding up RED AND bringing DRAMA,
Lyrical STALLION, wearing mah Tupac MADALLION, after im done, yawll gone need a VALLIUM,
To protect you from PANIC ATTACKS, before i was BANNED, but im BACK, shocking u like STATIC, FACT!!

----------------------

Vs _BREEZE_ - 04/05/07

Bitch You go no ryhmes, ta whole FLOWS WACK, I gotta tell ya, the whole SHOWS BACK,
LIL PIP, suckin on a LIL DICK, this fools only just a LIL BITCH,
You better check yo SELF, itslike bullying, im 19, and hes TWELVE,
I dont show respet to TEENS, and i dont show PEACE, especially if u bitch ass QUEENS from GREESE,
Lil PIP, heres a comical QUIPT, the people who voted fow u straight TRIPPED, two bnullets, and ya body getting RIPPED,
Any nigga beefing wit me, get HIT, heres a lesson, so bitch SIT, keep ya ears open, and dont open you LIPS, im the master of this shit, this battles soft as an orange, im eating it up, and spitting out the PIP!!

--------------------

Vs Compton Shotz - 04/05/07

COMPTONSHOTZ, you dont POP THEM GLOCKS,
You aint from no compton, because your RYHMES AINT ON MAH LEVEL, you aint from compton, because your shit aint goddly, your got the RYMES OF A DEVIL,
compton shots, aint on mah LINES, his shit is wack, cant faze MINES,
Im the Lyrical DRAGON SLAYER, im reading yo shit, but it tends to DRAG ON PLAYER, i was reading ya shit, and sed THERES A FAG RIGHT THERE,
you aint no challenger for MAH THRONE, yo be acting all gangsta like you was AL CAPONE,
You a WASTED SOUL, ive TASTED GOLD, im on fire while you just FACE TH COLD!!!STRONTIUM

--------------------

Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST - 04/05/07

Unknown ARTIST, shall we START THIS, i hope yo can PART WITH,
your DIGNITY, funny how ya bitch always STICKS WITH ME,
yeea im INSIDE YA WOMAN, i can HIDE IT IN ya moms TO MAN,
You aint No COMPETITOR, im hunting you donwl ike i was the PREDITOR, didny you have enough CREDITS OR,
were u SCARED TO DROP FIRST, i advice you to be AWARE, of your 'HOT VERSE',
because you ACT LIKE ya shit, is ON FIRE, but the FACT IS, Its time to RETIRE,
retire now, before i HONE IN, i got ya bitch flat out MOANING, you think your the UNKNOWN KING?,
its time, fow yo DEMISE, and its time, for stron's RISE, you got ate up, and you, were just to APPETIZE!!

--------------------

Vs Joker-Reid 05/05/07

Joker REID, aint got mah SPEED, so fool try and follow mah LEAD, i hope yawll b praying cos u need ur rosery BEEDS,
Your a joker, you aint SHIT BUT A JOKE, yawll aint gettin HIT, your gettin SMOKED,
two shots, is ALL I NEED, ive knocked you and now your gone FALL OFF REID, you cant BALL IN THE HEAT,
you FOLD UNDER PRESSURE, Your raps are COLDER, than unkle FESTER,
You is outta BOSTON ROUGUE, ill leave ya LOST AND SMOKED, jocker reid, just been TOSSED,lyrical JOKE,
Straight out the LOUSIANA GHETTO,there aint no GZ,THAT I KNOW THAT GO,
and challenge a fool,AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME,the more the rep,THE HOTTER THE NAME(and your names joke!!)

---------------------

Vs Apes 05/05/07

The day when MUNNY, asked me to SEND BEEF, that was pretty FUNNY, because, this fool, can DEFEND ME,
Im on CONSTENT ATTCK, with all CONCENT, munny watch ya BACK,
MUNNY, dont MAKE YOU HAPPY, just wait fow MUMMY TO TAKE YA NAPPY,
15??thats you AGE, and your challenging me, yawl bout to get BLAZED, i dropped 1st, and i still aint FAZED,
i know, the fans dont b TURNING TO HIM, they all gots mah back, fuck BIRMINGHAM,
thats where u reeping, and u AINT ASSHAMED?? and munny, is what you were NAMED,
Yo im SURPRISED, that u aint quit the GAME, open your EYES, you aint good, and everyone thinks the SAME,
Im way ahead, im too FAR TO CLUTCH, im taking yawll out like mah boys was STARSKY AND HUTCH!!

--------------------

Vs Realest89 - 05/05/07

~REALEST89~, you is just ~SURREAL~, aint no ~TIME TO HATE~, im giving you the #BLOW TO BLOW#,
Your in a dream, that you ~MADE U~P, dreams over punk, its time to ~WAKE UP~, i gots the #FLOW FOW SHO#,
you sent me a message, with a ~REQUEST~, a challenge, to see whos the ~BEST~, dont worry theres #MORE TO GO#,
Im here, so ~STAND UP, SO I CAN SEE YOU SON~, your a joke, like a ~STAND UP COMEDIAN~, on my sell phone ill #PHONE YA HOE#,
ive battled much, and ive ~GROWN A COSTOM~, i roll into a challengers ~HOME, and I BUST THEM~, knock this fool down and leave ya #ON THE FLOOR# !STRONTIUM!

--------------------

Vs King of the South - 05/05/07

Your the ~KING OF THE SOUTH~?, i dont think you like my 5-fingered ~RING IN YOUR MOUTH~, im here, so if i were you id get the #FUCK DOWN#,
Im strontium, of the ~RLK~, im fucking you up that ~ALL I'LL SAY~, you didnt expect this, your #FUCKED NOW#,
im way out of ~SIGHT KIDD~, rlk 4 life fuck street gangs ~UNITED~, You say your a #POET#,
you aint got my style you a ~MESS KID~, fuck you bitch, you aint ~FRESH, KIDD~, you out of the running, and you #KNOW IT#,
you say my flow ~STINKS LIKE FEET~, your like ~ZINK you cant handle HEAT~, strontiums higher on the periodic TABLE, your flows SHIT, fuck you BITCH, you know im mentaly UNSTABLE!! {STRONTIUM#RLK#}

--------------------

Vs Street - 06/05/07

~STREET~/, can you indrure the ~HEAT~/, slap this fool, off his ~FEET~/, this little fool, #IN FOR THE KILLING#/
Im taking you, out, so you better ~ENDURE~/, dont roll up here unless you ~SURE~/, bitch this #IS JUST THE BEGINING#/
I remember you told me, your name stands for 'street thugs respect everyone ~ESPECIALLY THUGS~'/ I dont respect you, your ~MESSING WITH BLOODS~/ im taking this home, straight #UP WINNING#/
im reeping the royal LATIN KINGS, you aint got no gold chains, or PLATNIUM RINGS, im getting this battle, from the judging of A MILLION!!! {STRONTIUM#RLK#}

--------------------

Vs Ax - 06/05/07

ax, this is, my ~INITIATION~/, youve got no idea, of the pain you are ~FACING~/, this is much more than a #PETTY SQUABLE#/,
i got much more than this, ~IN MY INVENTORY~/, i know how to win, and collect ~THE GLORY~/, im ahead of my game, and #IVE BET YE, you aint got the BOTTLE#/,
to step up, so you act like you can snap a a g like ~BREAD~/, but you really be hittin the girlz ~INSTEAD~/, so you gone hit me, or you gone #HIT THAT HOE#/,
In one line, ~i GOT YA G~/, this is much more than a ~LOTTERY~, this is much more than a game of #TICK TACK TOE#/in a single verse,ive ~ENDED THIS~/,add me to the click,~ EV NEMESIS~ (EVCleadr)

--------------------

Vs LEGITBALLA - 08/05/07

aint no ~GLOCK YOU CONFIDE IN~, the closest gun you came close to, was the fight on your ~BLOCK WEN U WAS HIDING~, in a #GARBAGE CAN#,
Beating any person who ~SWEATS ME~, any challenger, gets ~BET G~, wanna beat me?only the #HARDEST CAN#,
and i mean it when i say you aint ~ALL THAT SON~, the only glocks u held, were fuckin ~CAP GUNS~, on maybe u once held a #REPLICA#,
i know you aint no g, and ill ~ASK YA~, is there any gangstas, up in ~NABRASKA~, i think not, aint no nigga #RESPECT YA CUZ#,
cos you drop weak shit like 'gotchu doin mo flips than ~GYMNISTS~, you aint eva faced a g, like ~THIS~!STRON!!

--------------------

Vs Rapper Eater - 09/05/07

rapper eater, ill EAT YA, but not before i BEAT YA, you gone b wishing you nevver, ACCEPTED THIS,
because now ya gone be lyricaly HOSPITALISED, beat ya so bad you'll be left, TRAUMATISED, i bet you never EXPECTED THIS,
Fuck your momma and your 'SISTER' your just a ~CAPTIN, in my CREW~, my words are like a 'TWISTER', many battlerz have been ~TRAPPED IN, and so are YOU~,defete for you, is now UNAVOIDABLE,
im the top gun, your mu only COMPITITION?, this fools wack, leave him WISHING, your just another little BOY IVE KILLED,
goodgye and sorry for your TROUBLE, but after this, your losses b DOUBLED!!STRON, MURK!!!!

--------------------

Vs GrAnDcHaMpIoN - 16/05/07

this a little message, to the GRAND CHAMPION, i got the mike in my HAND, AND GUN, we all know, this cats OVER RATED,
im battling, a fifteen year OLD BOY, your shit aint never gone get off the shelves, not SOLD, your DESTROYED, your rap image is OVER, your name is UNRELATED,
you call your self a champion, indicating, that you on TOP, A WINNER, as this battle goes on, the PLOTS GETTING THINNER, people can see, you IDENTITY,
they can see, this fool aint no TONY MONTANA, acting like you hard, but your home, is ONLY INDIANA,
I hape the judges are in AMENITY, ive beat you in 1 challenge!! #STRONTIUM#IMMORTAL O#

--------------------

Vs 07-Infamous-07 - 16/05/07

That was your ENTIRE VERSE, it was DYRE, im leaving it in a HEARSE, you see, i dont need to even TRY,
because when an opponant, drops shit LIKE THAT, all us battlerz scream 'give the fuking MIKE BACK', i dont gotta drop 8, cos uve already layed down, and DIED,
ima go quick, just to REMAIN NICE, you got about as much rap talent as DAMIEN RICE, you, are actually LYRICAL RETARDED,
beating you in 8bars,isno HARD TASK, m so good,even the HARD BASK,inmy glory,i wishthis hadonly just STARTED

--------------------

Vs BDUD - 18/05/07

~BDUD~, aint no ~THUG~, beat his ass down now #IM SIKING YOU OUT#,
i kill little bitches ~RUNNIN THERE MOUTH~, i put the ~GUN IN THERE MOUTH~, but since we rap battling i put the #MIKE IN YOUR MOUTH#,
you act, like your a real ~GALLANT~, i know you aint got ~TALENT~, im a #BEAT YOU PAINFULLY#,
your a bitch, no more ~DECRIPTION IS NEEDED~, im winning this the same way the ~EGYPTIONS SUCCEEDED~, with their 300 men, ima #DEFEAT YOU, and kick you ANALEE# (haha),
Consider this a ~LESSON~, aint nobody your ~IMPREESING~, so learn from the best before, you get #SHOT DOWN#,
goodbye, to the ~ONE AND OLNY~, bdud, bitch noone ~KNOWS YE~, this fools bubble, just been #POPPED NOW!#

--------------------

Vs comptonk - 18/05/07

~COMPTON K~, youll get ~STOMPED YOU GAY~, ima beat this fool, with mah hands #BEHIND MY BACK#,
this is a message to the child, that you and your ~WIFE ARE MAKING~, 'your daddy's shit, his ~LIFE IM TAKING~', compton, i know your #KIND, UR WACK#,
ima put the ~MIKE DOWN FOR THIS~, this fool has ~LIKE, CLOWENED IN THIS~, your rap verse, was the #WORK OF AN AMATURE#,
your a terrible ~EMCEE, WITH NO FLOW~, battle a bitch, ~THEN SEE, you still cant GO TOE TO TOE~, i dont no if u is #STUCK BUT YOU'D BETTER ENDURE#,
this ~STRONG ATTACK~, dont run ya mouth, behind ~STRON'S BACK~, [because that will get u killed son haha}

--------------------

Vs Too Quick - 18/05/07

hahaha, bitch, i gotta LAUGH AT YOUR ATTEMPT, your shits so BAD, IT MAKES ME CONTENT, you, send me the challenge, THATS HALARIOUS,
your a RIOT, A STAND UP FUNNY MAN, i dont BUY IT, so you can bounce off like a BUNNY MAN, you cant RAP, SO YOU STARE AT US,
and wish to god, that you had our NATURAL GIFT, i read you battle wit comptonk, THATS ALL SHIT, you aint no rapper, your HERE AND GONE TOO QUICK,
one day you have HOPES AND DREAMS, but they shattered by fast LOPE OF THE SUPREME, you act like you the only one HERE, BUT STRON'S, HERE TOO BITCH!! Killed him!! IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!

---------------------

Vs miked 2020 - 18/05/07

yo, who is this wankstah miked20~20~, ima send this first because any past verses that uve ~SENT G~, are all wack, #TERRIBLE INFACT#,
yo man, id ~QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD~, at least your friend, dont know how ~SHIT YOU ARE INSTEAD~, they dont evey hear your rhymes, your flows #SEVERED, KILLED AND ITS ALL WACK#,
i dont like your flow, it dont ~APPEAL TO ME~, it dont intrest the best, it aint ~REAL G~, its the worst, i #THINK IVE EVER HERD#,
you called 2020, is it like the ~VISION~, or is it the year you stop ~KISSIN~, the #CANVAS, GET OFF THE FLOOR#,--MIKED, ,you wanna FIGHT,no point,you cant #UNDERSTAND THIS,IVE WON,HEAR ME ROAR#

---------------------

Vs liltech - 18/05/07

is that the ~BEST YOU CAN DO~?, little tech, i see no reason for a crew to ~IVEST IN YOU~, this bitch, get #HIT I'LL DISECT#,
this fool from the ~HEAD TO THE TOES~, stone cold ~DEAD, KNOW ONE KNOWS~, why letsbeef accepted bitch ass #LITTLE TECH#,
he aint ~WORTHY, OF A RAP CROWN~, he as uslas as a sailor with ~SCURVY, OR A SAD CLOWN~, he aint #USEFULL, SO THROW HIM OVERBOARD#,
ima rip into you, like a ~12 GUAGE BARRETTA~, you betta check yo ~SELF, IM IN A RAGE, BUT IM STILL BETTER~, yo this #CREWS FULL, LET THIS VERSE ROLL OVER, A LOSS, YOU CANT AFFORD#!!

---------------------

Vs Cookies_N_Ninjas - 19/05/07

this is a ~WARNING TO BLESSED~, ima leave ya family in ~MOURNING, I AINT IMPRESSED~, you just a #HOE, WHO CANT KEEP HER LEGS SHUT#///youll have a child, before your ~SIXTEEN~, every nigga bouncing up and down on you, like you was a ~TRAMPOLINE~, you wanna #GO, wake up wit YA HEAD HURT#///Lying in a ~DITCH, WIT COME ALL OVER YOUR FACE~, but you aint the type of ~BITCH, TO SPRAY THEM WIT MACE~, you sucked a niggaz dick, till it #SPARKLES LIKE THE KITCHEN SINK#///you aint got no talent, your not a ~VALID SUPERSTAR, AND YOU CANT RAP~, you aint gone get seen round the ~SALAD BAR, COS UR FAT~, niggaz stick it in your #DARK RING, BUT BE SWITCHING TO THE PINK#///but its ~SAD FOR THEM PUSSY CRUSADES~, them poor guys aint ~BAD, THEY DONT BE CHOOSING AIDS~, but when they sick it in, you, they getting #HIV#///you ~UGLY BITCH~, ~SUCK MY DICK~, you think your better, haha #TRY ME#!

--------------------

Vs Mister Onyx - 19/05/07

~MISTER ONYX~, your fucked like your ~SISTER WHEN ON DICKS~, i dont know, if to you, this is of #ANY INTEREST#,///But, when i say, your sister b ~SUCKING ON COCKS~, i aint lying, she even ~FUCKING YOUR POPS~, is it usualy, fow your family to be fans of #INSEST?#///yo, u fucking ~HILLBILLY, REDNECK~, this a rhyme that wont ~THRILL YE, but INSTEAD, make ya CHECK~, ya family roots, an while ya at it, check ya #RAP FLOW#///i dont ~MEAN~, to ~DEMEAN~, you but if ya think ya #THAT you can GO#///any #INTERCEPTIONS#/// ive ~WON IT~,i ~RUN IT~,i dont want any #MISCONCEPTIONS#!!

EASY VICTORY, FOR A G, ive FAUGHT ALL, im stall standing, cos im IMMORTAL!! IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!

---------------------

Vs kevinc - 22/05/07

i dont ~SPIT FLAMES, CORRECT KID~, the rhymes i ~TRANSMIT, is lava running through your VAINS, your weren SELECTED~, so is that why, you hating on the #OUTLAWS#///
im beating the ~SCHOOL OF MURKEY~, when i reeped yawll i was the ~FUEL FOR MURKEY~, but now, im reeping the immortals #WITHOU LOSS#///
i never judge a book, by ~LOOKING AT THE COVER~, the words that im ~COOKING, will make you SUFFER~, youve #UNDERESTIMATED, MY STRENGH#///
im harder hitting, than ~KEVINC~, running your mouth, and you aint even ~SEVENTEEN~, 14 year old baby, im #UNDER-RATED, and you never expected, these LENGTHS#/// !IMMORTAL OUTLAWS!!STRON!

---------------------

Vs Basicoe - 23/05/07

~BASIKOE~, with me you get more than you ~SEE YO~, and in the first place, you see more than you #EVER THOUGHT YOU COULD SEE#///
you feel that fear, running up ~YOUR TOES~, reaching to, the tip of ~YOUR NOSE~, finally reaching the brain, #HOWEVER IVE GOT THIS GOOD G#///
ive got it ~PRACTICALY IN THE BAG~, i gotta say that ~TACTICALY, YOUR AT THE BACK~, im winning, sorry if im #TREADING ON YOUR TOES#///
but i dont care, im reaching the top, aint no time for ~CASUALTIES~, killing all of these fools, who have ~BATTLED ME~, you be fucking wit ur childhood sweetheart, while i be #BEDDING HOES#!!

--------------------

Vs Ratbag - 23/05/07

wat type of name is RATBAG,
ima act like ja rule here, and CLAP BACK,
this little fool thinks hes AT THE TOP,
im a dogg fow life, and these CATS GET POPPED,
i aint ACCEPTIN, A LOSS IN THIS,
i aint RESPECTING, IM TAKING SHOTS TO KIDS,
and this fool, another KID ON THE BLOCK,
your raps are SHIT YOULL GET POPPED,
your have a PAINFUL DEMISE,
my NAME WILL RISE,
unlike the name ratbag, it aint gone be HELD UP IN LIGHTS,
this little fool FELL DOWN OF SIGHT,
the MINUTE, HE DROPPED,
no pressure for me to WIN IT, YOUR STOPPED,
in your TRACKS, LIKE I WAS E,
your verse was WACK, DONT BALL WIT ME!!! JUST A QUICK SPIT, IMMORTAL OUTLAWS, STRONTIUM

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 03-20-2014 at 07:23 AM.