Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Sean Connery Mrock diss.
By: Nspired
85 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
respect
Posted By: Golden Armz - 2015-05-28

Nice to see people are still actually beefing, rhymes are a little basic but overall it sounds good
Posted By: exZACHly - 2015-05-28

This was okay but you better bring some more to the plate if you want this beef be in everyone interest. Especially rock. 7
Posted By: Doer - 2015-05-28

Dam M-Rock better go hide
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2015-05-28

Wow, Haven't listened enough to know how good of a Diss track it actually was based on the Bars. Will definitely do that though, cause IDK if it's because I'm stoned or WTF, but this track sounded so fuckn cool to my ears. The Super smooth, Trippy and Spacey delivery on this, kinda blew me away. Very different from typical Rap Style. But had a super interesting quality. I'll give a re-listen to pay attention to the Lyrical content a lilttle more. Maybe some bars were basic as some mentioned, but I voted just cause it sounded so unique. Dunno what brought that out of you. Maybe the Beat, but whatever it was, good job!
Posted By: PeacefulW4RRIOR - 2015-05-29

listen clearly peace carefully you will see the message is there
Posted By: Nspired - 2015-05-29

new kid on the block (step by step) lIke A (STING/ artist ) Every breath you take every move you make I will be watching two meanings blessing (god) Forest Run- Life Mommy is like a box of chocolates never going to know what you get - Dumb & Dumber (Jim Carry) Floyd may whether (pink floyd) another brick in the wall Awesome can- t win Olson twin (full House)

new kid on the block (step by step) lIke A (STING/ artist ) Every breath you take every move you make I will be watching two meanings blessing (god) Forest Run- Life Mommy is like a box of chocolates never going to know what you get - Dumb & Dumber (Jim Carry) Floyd may whether (pink floyd) another brick in the wall Awesome can- t win Olson twin (full House)

there is more but whats the fun in that

listen to this shit with head phones until I get better at mastering and mixing.
Posted By: Nspired - 2015-05-30

fuckin dope sonnn
Posted By: DiVyne - 2015-05-31

loses to Blnk now this not a good week for the homo M-rock
Posted By: Evil Stew Beef - 2015-05-31

Enjoyed this, had a nice vibe.
Posted By: UNKN0WN - 2015-05-31

Ratings:
exZACHly: 9
DiVyne: 9
PeacefulW4RRIOR: 9
UNKN0WN: 8
Doer: 7
Mr-Felon: 6

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)