2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
LoD Diss: Fuck ya mediocrity.
By: Aggo
112 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
This was mad dope IMO. The beginning was fire. Had multies for days. Only expo I could throw would be more punches at the end of those multies. Still mad dope tho. Good shit my dude.
Posted By: Autograph - 2014-02-06

The beat was sick lyrics were good you should of had two verses though goodshit
Posted By: Proctologist - 2014-02-06

Nice cadence! Keep these comin'
Posted By: Denton - 2014-02-06

This is pretty good for a first track man, use a pop filter for blocking out the breath noises, and turn down the volume of the audio(your voice,just a bit).Also, generate silence before your verse actually starts.But,all over a nice effort.Props.
Posted By: Execute - 2014-02-07

Ok AC's STAND THE FUCK UP!.......good shit Agonize.........keep it up.........more shots fired!
Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2014-02-08

sick shit.
Posted By: HandWrapz - 2014-02-11

Yo this was a clean track G!! Flow was on point, clean with the multis and had some really nice lines that were executed well. Keep up the good work playa
Posted By: BizzyOne - 2014-03-18

fatality!
Posted By: UNKN0WN - 2014-06-28

Dope response as far as the punchlines. The quality was a bit off but not bad for a first track. Takes some time and practice to get used to it's not like jumping on and battling. 10's EZ
Posted By: ~YuNg~ - 2015-06-27

coo coo nice lil diss track rite here.
Posted By: 127839764 - 2015-06-27

Damn, I heard this on Soundcloud or something years ago and never knew you posted it here. Guess I haven't paid much attention to your profile lmao. That Verity scheme was bonkers to me. I can't dime it coz i gotta go with my usual rubric. Quality was lacking, and the fact that you mentioned it was your first track in the actual audio annoyed me too lol. in the description would have been good enough. plus it was too short. otherwise you killed it dude
Posted By: Dirty Work - 2017-02-26

Just checked this rn haha, nice drop aggo. Sick delivery and presence on the mic.
Posted By: Bape - 2017-06-21

mad dope ... vibes all day ... disses all night lol ... .OPS.
Posted By: KG The Prince - 2017-09-29

Nice shit for first track you Ever made. How'd i not see this before?
Posted By: Óðinn - 2018-01-22

The beat was good and the flow was even better. You seriously went hard on this shit. I feel like this would have been a lot better if your vocals were mixed better with the track. Overall this was really good.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-11-08

Jeez Aggo fuckin snapped. REBELSCUM
Posted By: RULE - 2019-11-22

Ratings:
KG The Prince: 10
BizzyOne: 10
~YuNg~: 10
UNKN0WN: 10
Óðinn: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
RULE: 10
Bape: 9
Denton: 9
Autograph: 9
Execute: 8
127839764: 8
Proctologist: 8
HandWrapz: 8
Barzooka: 8
Dirty Work: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)