0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Nightmare-Doc,El,Tre, Boss Diss.
By: Dreakathavillain
72 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Here it is .. ONE SHOT BANG! bar for bar, verse for verse you chumps just got bodied bagged... This is what happens you fuckin wit a one man army! You dissed I dissed back.. Comparison by verse vs. verse, I got at ALL YOU BUSTAZ!! EZ (pretty sad how one guy smashed you all lol) ok... I know so guys wont admit that I bodied you here, so bring on the trash comments hataz!!! Also mad ups to my boy Dreak for the mixing, mastering.. you did a great job homie! peace BODY BAGGED UM.. DONE
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2012-03-05

I will not continue this beef back and forth 100 times, yall dissed I resonded, YOU LOST.. I WON! Its that simple EZ

^ see, the delusions LOL I thoutht I was listening to a G version of Too Short LOL aint going to hate rate ya track tho, cause it was avg. Im just glad u didnt totally play it off like it never happend.. that would be soooo pathetic.. u came back, gave it your all.. and fell short in my opinion.. see how many plays ours had in 1 day? we'll see if this one gets the same love STC
Posted By: TRE - 2012-03-05

volume a bit low cuzz...this was nice
Posted By: dbang - 2012-03-05

LMFAO .... TWIN STAND UP jk you will never stand a chance with them man. ill give u a 2 for trying tho
Posted By: KAM SPEECH - 2012-03-05

@ King Speech ur a fuckin goof, U MAKE A TRACK LIKE THIS DISSING EM AND SEE WHOSE TRACK IS BETTER... Im given evil BIG UPS on this one, this shit is comin from the heart and there were some pretty funny wordplay aswell. GOOD JOB TWIN!!!!! 100
Posted By: Original Ghost - 2012-03-05

Nice return diss
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-03-05

good response tho, droppin a dime here
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-03-05

LMAO thanks for the laugh! PS: Im glad you didnt kill yaself
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2012-03-05

as long as i dont get e shot again im happy!!!!u got clowned pretty badly teon so ur avatar works well, it was an ok diss but it damn sure wasnt better,wont b back so dont bother replying!! keep up the good work!! STC
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-03-05

this is kinda wack... no h8
Posted By: KING WHUT - 2012-03-05

solid diss..second verse was the toughest..non-bias rate..overall i like this joint..the double sounded a bit off at times but it made for a good effect
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-03-05

Lmao @ Ghost "returning favor" for twin and going to rate one of my tracks a 3 .. gtfo with that shit this diss was shit hands down
Posted By: KAM SPEECH - 2012-03-05

Give it up for Evil Twin and His whack ass Ver-.....lmao naw I can't lie it was a cool diss but damn dude you should of came harder you got body bagged 4 times by 4 different guys on 1 track....
Posted By: Fredo Lombardi - 2012-03-05

I did like the track length though 4:20
Posted By: Fredo Lombardi - 2012-03-05

tbh and this is no hate but this lacked every aspect that is usually aimed for on diss tracks.and with the exception of a couple heads tbh going at stc u shud have went all in instead of half assing a response.keep grinding tho
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-03-05

imma give ya props for responding to a high caliber diss... most would shrivel up and hide...but this isnt better than the stc diss... just keepin it 100
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-03-05

LOL
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-03-05

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ok 1st of all just reading the comments above, everybody that is hating on this or talking shit? well.. surprised or not I got beef with them, most of which goes way back on this site! SO DONT BE FOOLED BY MY FAN RESPONSE FOR THIS DISS TRACK! HA HA Its full of the enemy..MOSTLY THE LAMES I DISSING THEMSELFS! See all the comments that are bad about me or this track? WELL.. DEY FROM MEMBERS ON THIS SITE IVE HUMULUATED IN THE PAST,, IN A WAY THAT TOUCHED THEM FOR A LIFE TIME!!! Real Listeners know the bidnezz.. compare both our disses "Distinct Reject" and "Nightmare" and then go verse for verse!! I KILLED THESE FUKKIN LETS BEEF COWARDS!! Now the wanna all come at me solo like Imma go 1000 rounds with a buncha weak rapping no name lame azz puzzies? get over it ... and fuck all your hating comments, yall hate on this this cant change the fact YALL GOT BODY BAGGED BY IT!! So shut da F up and take yall azz whoopings like a man! smh

notice that all the good comments are for the "Ive never dissed before crowd" lol see how I be touching muttafukkaz up? haah hah

boss ms, doc t, tre & el could put all dey styles together and still couldnt beat me? yall have a sorry look now on LB!

Twin, ur the only one that thinks u won LMAO i could care less.. i was just clowning on that track.. if I wanted to come hard I would have.. that being said.. i respect the fact u replied.. cause acting like u never saw it was a bad look and would have been detrimental to how u looked forever on LB.. so let it be what it is.. we clowned u.. u replied which shows u didnt bitch out... NO ONE extected u to reply and WIN against 4 - 5 people.. and u didnt.. but u did reply
Posted By: TRE - 2012-03-05

Good stuff on the response... Lacked emotion, energy and mic presence... still give you props for it...
Posted By: Óðinn - 2012-03-05

damn this is getting mad hate, but i thought it was tight, never heard his tracks, comes off better then his battles. good shit bro
Posted By: xanex - 2012-03-06

i fuck with this ...no hate towards no man just showin homage
Posted By: true soulja - 2012-03-06

Track wasn´t bad. No punches. Flow was off in parts but you did your thing and took them on by yourself. Thing is when 4 or 5 heads diss u on ya own track, clowning you. You need to have the bars if your going to take the serious approach. Unfortunately for you this time. You didn´t have them. Tre and the rest got this 1. But there´s no shame in that, you went against 4 ppl.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-03-06

Lots of filler. Liked some of your lines. Twin, you need to practice writtens...I expexted a lot more. Doc won this one.
Posted By: B-F-M - 2012-03-06

co-sign with just c, props for taking them on. No hate twin, if it helps, Doc blocks everyone he dont know.
Posted By: B-F-M - 2012-03-06

I liked the drop. Main thing that sold me was the heart in it. MCs think its all lyrics but it aint. If that were the case Jadakiss and Cassidy would be Top 10 selling artist. Just some real shit no "fake bars" like ripping out eyeballs and using C4 and BS that niggas aint doing but LB prides on.
Posted By: Strangleder - 2012-03-06

LMFAO....... Nowhere near enough.....No rate (but a solid 8)
Posted By: Interp - 2012-03-06

^shut yo shit talking azz up lamo.. imagine that ..this loser rolls with the same crew I just bodied! smh you and all your lil buddies are a buncha knock out broke wanna be hard rappers on lB. jump off a cliff and learn how 2 rap.
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2012-03-06

^^^ im Shocked at how GASSED THIS DUDE HAS HIMSELF LOL TRU STORY!!!
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-03-06

good stuff..
Posted By: Pem~ - 2012-03-06

WOW twit, tampax that vagina tard-hard....i didnt hate or rate...all i did was agree with EVERYONE but you!!! Stop looking so dumb man.....real talk....p.s. you remind me of screech....STOP WHINING SO MUCH ...o and since ur being a DICK....heres ur 8.... nah make that a seven...-1 for being a Bitch _____ NO HATE
Posted By: Interp - 2012-03-07

WORD OF HE DAY --------DELUSIONS------
Posted By: TRE - 2012-03-08

^ha ha you muttafukaz dont ever stop!!
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2012-04-16

Ratings:
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Original Ghost: 10
Pem~: 10
Evil Twin: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
dbang: 10
Strangleder: 9
true soulja: 8
Fredo Lombardi: 8
Interp: 7
Óðinn: 7
B-F-M: 6
Murderous Swag: 5
KAM SPEECH: 2

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)