Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Midwest
Impressions(Ft. Yung Raw and Carl Sagan).
By:
80 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
haha the god "carl sagan" BLNK :salutes off:
Posted By: SHARK BOY_ - 2013-12-21

Not sure if you changed it up to be a touch more expressive or if I'm just used to the style now but I thought this was delivered a touch better than last time I listened, it's still chill'd out but now it sounds like you actually have a little heart in it. You don't have to go wild but having a lil umph in there is good. I would say this is an improvement.
Posted By: Dono - 2013-12-21

Not sure if you changed it up to be a touch more expressive or if I'm just used to the style now but I thought this was delivered a touch better than last time I listened, it's still chill'd out but now it sounds like you actually have a little heart in it. You don't have to go wild but having a lil umph in there is good. I would say this is an improvement.
Posted By: Dono - 2013-12-21

Nice touch including Carl Sagan! I liked the hook but felt it could have been better somehow. Both verses were on point. Recording quality was decent. Overall, this was a nice track and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: NOBLE - 2013-12-21

shit was dope, first verse shined for me. blnk was dope 2. good track i still think blnk could have a bit more energy when he raps but i get it its your style. good shit tho ill dime.
Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2013-12-21

This was actually Nice
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-12-21

You did your thing on this for sure. All 3 came hard. I wasn't really feeling parts of the flow. Had some pauses in it. But considering from what I've heard on other tracks from you this is a big step up in your game for sure.10'd cause like you said feedback is what matters.
Posted By: ~YuNg~ - 2013-12-22

1st verse was alright, had a couple played things imo. Blnk's verse was pretty nice, liked the hook..it was catchy.. Nice tracc that talks about Real Shit. I'll give it a Me -UhMAZING.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2013-12-22

10. dope..
Posted By: HandWrapz - 2013-12-22

I like the vibe to this joint, the verses were nice and the hook complimented the beat choice, real smooth joint right here and I like the message, hook was missing something tho, cant put my finger on it but maybe try to dig in ya bag for the hook... other than that real chill vibe and im feelin the flow .
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2013-12-23

Nice as fuck, I enjoyed BLNK's verse more though tbh. His style just appeals to me more I guess, great track.
Posted By: Babylon - 2013-12-23

Sick drop. Keep it up BLNK. 100.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2013-12-25

BLNK sounds like he graduated with a 4.0 GPA, Lol... Nice drop though, I was feeling that beat too. Real smooth & mellow track. I could see Kendrick bodying this
Posted By: ELOH STACKz - 2013-12-31

Lmfao get some emotion this was dookie shit
Posted By: Evil Stew Beef - 2014-01-24

Ratings:
UhMAZING: 10
~YuNg~: 10
SHARK BOY_: 10
NOBLE: 10
Dono: 10
FiNAL WoRD: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
HandWrapz: 10
ELOH STACKz: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)