Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Gonna Get Somewhere - Feat. Mordamis.
By:
24 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Like Your Rapping Style; The Beats Really Good Too (Smtn Id Drop On). Similar Topical Ish Aswell. Gd Stuff
Posted By: Lizman - 2011-10-02

ill works speechless; beat was banging ; spits were dope....everything came togather sickly...keep grindin ; pufpuff pass the dime bag
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-10-02

Speech, conscious rap runs in u. Stick to it til u master it then gravitate to other styles. Both U and Mordamis compliment each other with this style, believe this is the 2nd joint I've heard that featured both of you. My negative on this joint is the reverb/delay used, remove that and see how the quality is, i guarantee you'll bug out. Much love to ya'll.
Posted By: Miqueas - 2011-10-02

smooth like both yall moms breasts....good shit...dimer
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2011-10-02

Sick track here...I see ya'll elevatin. Ya'll both killed it. We need a collabo 10z here
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-10-03

Nice
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-03

Not bad... Good production 2
Posted By: Anonymity - 2011-10-03

good concept, first verse, i like the storytelling type ish, and the multi schemes was hot in that little flow switch. the way the verse transitioned to the next was nice, and cosign on the good production. miqueas said it best with ''Speech, conscious rap runs in u. Stick to it til u master it then gravitate to other styles. Both U and Mordamis compliment each other with this style'' dimes to both. ya'll stay grinding... and what the fuck this should have way more plays, motherfuckers sleep too much.
Posted By: M3GATRON - 2011-10-06

Track was dope, Mordamis had a sick verse, Speechless went hamm, overal an ezzzz dime, its SaVage bitchs you already know!!!
Posted By: Bnas - 2011-10-16

Ratings:
Bnas: 10
Anonymity: 10
M3GATRON: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
-Marz-: 10
Lizman: 9
Miqueas: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)