Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
"Zombie Rap".
By: Erupt da Monsta
186 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Stops at 2:13..... the silence at the end is a metaphor for the death of rap.
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2012-12-04

Vocals seem a little low in the first verse, and the delivery could be a touched more animated. But otherwise the flow, swag and bars were legit.
Posted By: RULE - 2012-12-04

Was feeling this props yo
Posted By: Slypro - 2012-12-04

I def. like the topic here, has good meaning to it so props for that. You had bars & flow was on point as always. Overall you did your thing, keep it up yo.
Posted By: B U R D E N - 2012-12-04

i was feeling this joint-tbt...real hiphop...first verse coulda death been turned up cause it woulda bought the delivey to par with the second one...bars all over..ryme scheme was dope..beat was classic...-good work..
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-12-04

Yeah goodlooks on that, before i drop the tape ima go back n turn that up. Preciate it my nigs

Ill works E; Beat is a certified classic; Verse was dopesky; Keep grindin em out; Hiphop lives underground... Puffpuff pass the dime ; Keep doin what yah do...
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-12-04

Yo its an open verse on the end if anyone wants to hop on this just PM me. or comment

Shit was real nice, you got your own type of flow & style, keep goinnnn.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-12-04

i bangs with this joint flow is sick 4sure first verse could be better but nobody perfect keep grinding this is a dope track
Posted By: BADNEWS BISKETS - 2012-12-04

Nice homie. I fukz with this, bringing that original hip hop vibe. Beat was smooth and dope as well as the style of flow and approach to the track. Keep doing u homie and elevating droping that good shit.
Posted By: Kold Krhymez - 2012-12-04

Holla if that open verse still on.
Posted By: Kold Krhymez - 2012-12-04

#REALHIPHOP Nice shit Rupt keep grinding yo.
Posted By: Letum - 2012-12-04

some good shit homie... first verse def gotta fix dat..... i was digging the content fa sho.... let me get on that empty verse yo.... i got something for this fa sho.
Posted By: Savage Capone - 2012-12-04

This was actually pretty dope man lol. Real unique flow and personality. You got a nice loose delivery. Keep it up.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2012-12-05

First thing is that the voice quality is real dope bro, the lyrics beat erything is on the point and dope...stay working stay hungry...9 from me.
Posted By: monti - 2012-12-06

Sorry it took a min but i liked this
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-12-07

hella props bout time a beast came outa the woods..
Posted By: dbang - 2012-12-09

Fire Erupt, I liked the beat choice & your flow . Sound quality wasn't as bad as it was in your battle, I'll give you that. I like what I've seen so far. Keep it up.
Posted By: SAND - 2012-12-11

this was such a breath of fresh air. real talk.
Posted By: John Dos - 2012-12-11

"let me drive over the cliff to hit your demise...yea you die, but I survive." I was digging that line yo
Posted By: John Dos - 2012-12-13

good shit man another banger!!! im feelin ya tracks homie keep them coming!!
Posted By: CSKiLLz - 2012-12-13

flow is nailed! i love this beat, your style meshed well.. i love the "news report" talk in the middle, it suports the theme of the track. i like that bill murray/ghostbuster line too. this was a nice track here dude. keep em comin..
Posted By: Shezso Eu - 2012-12-16

sorry, forgot to rate.
Posted By: Shezso Eu - 2012-12-16

Ain't going to lie, #Banger
Posted By: KAM SPEECH - 2012-12-20

This track was so easy to listen to, didn't get boring like most LB tracks cuz of the way you switch your flow up every now and again, dope. Deep lyrics, flowed well, good concept, only negative point is the quality but that's never an easy fix thing. Sick stuff Rupt.
Posted By: IV - 2012-12-22

You sound like someone.. I can't put my finger on it.. That's bothering me lol. But I liked the message. Like RULE said previously your first verse didn't have too much emotion. It could have been more lively. The second verse was pretty tight. You got nice flow and good rhymes. This beat definitely matches your style too. Stick to shit like this and it'd be nice. It's something that's been done before, this sorta style, but you have your own dope little twist on it. I like this track overall. Keep it up.
Posted By: Black Book - 2013-01-22

@blackbook Big Boi From outkast type flow..but its original..dope bruh..get off lets beef n market ya self for under or mainstream industry whichever you choose cause u got the key points down pact bruh.. and yall crazy first verse had enough feelin in it just no enough loudness.-one tip..ADLIBS
Posted By: Mr`WordParlay - 2013-08-14

Is this Craig Mack or a mild-mannered (not close to same league) Pharahoe Monch?
Posted By: HandJob Alias - 2013-10-01

Love the way you flow to the beat, real smooth, effortless
Posted By: FAME - 2014-02-11

Ratings:
IV: 10
Slypro: 10
Black Book: 10
FAME: 10
Shezso Eu: 10
Mr`WordParlay: 10
AfterThought: 10
RELLE: 10
dbang: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
-Marz-: 10
Kold Krhymez: 10
John Dos: 10
CSKiLLz: 10
RULE: 10
SAND: 9
Letum: 9
KAM SPEECH: 9
monti: 9
B U R D E N: 9
BADNEWS BISKETS: 9
Savage Capone: 8
HandJob Alias: 4

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)