Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Ignorant.
By: Erupt da Monsta
131 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
shits a dime, Its got that new hip hop sound but you came wit real shit, one of the best tracks ive heard on here lately. good shit erupt.
Posted By: Flakko Brim - 2015-01-12

dope track bro, the beat, flow, bars and hook all on point. respects.
Posted By: 127839764 - 2015-01-12

Really good man. Bars and flow was on point. Coulda probably done with a few more switch ups with your delivery just to keep it fresh IN MY OPINION and I don't know whether it was the mixing or you but you sounded like you were slurping. Like you had a saliva build up from rapping too much without swallowing. But other than than the pacing and clarity in places. Both you can easily fix in future tracks. it was a really good solid track and I enjoyed it.. I don't comment on tracks any more and I wouldn't have here if I didn't think you genuinely had something going for yourself with this. So it's all respect.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2015-01-12

You already knowwwww. This track was dope. Has a real new school type feel. Everything was real polished. Erupt been killing these tracks. EZ Dime
Posted By: Manhattan - 2015-01-13

Aw my nigga I heard this earlier but didn't leave a comment. A couple of adlibs weren't needed but this shit got a nice vibe to it, and the message was dope. Flow was on point too.
Posted By: MAN DOWN - 2015-01-13

Listened to it on soundcloud, gonna drop that dime here ez.
Posted By: Subreal - 2015-01-13

rare to have deep content an a catchy chorus but u did it was feein this alot
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2015-01-14

Dope shit dude. Not much to say that's already been said.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2015-01-14

Really good man, dope vibe and the chorus was mad nice. Respect.
Posted By: UNKN0WN - 2015-01-16

Lots of knowledge and reality in this. Kind of got off topic at points, but didn't kill the overall track.
Posted By: Paroemiographer - 2015-01-16

dimed man why aren't you signed
Posted By: Bnas - 2015-04-01

Damn that Cadence fam. Shits retarded bro. These niggas don't know tho...
Posted By: Letum - 2015-05-04

Dope Concept, Really Nice Quality Dude Like Top Notch, dude Got Mad BARS with crazy multis connecting, Hook is Beyond Good My dude. all around this is probably 1 of the best tracks i heard come on Letsbeef, Versitile mad impressed rupt!
Posted By: Doc T - 2015-07-03

sick- one of the best I have heard on lets beef
Posted By: Nspired - 2015-07-03

Lyrics were dope af, not a big fan of the hook though...that's what kept it from a dime for me...Flow on point, never heard you before the other day...you have some skills...Keep grinding fam...HMU if you ever need a feature or some shit
Posted By: exZACHly - 2015-07-04

Easy dime here. This kind of reminded me of like a Vic Mensa vibe but I preferred this as it was a bit grimier and had a dope hook. Good shit, Rupt.
Posted By: Edgeworth - 2018-12-15

Ratings:
Doc T: 10
Nspired: 10
Flakko Brim: 10
Paroemiographer: 10
127839764: 10
Phil Banks: 10
UNKN0WN: 10
Bnas: 10
Letum: 10
Manhattan: 10
Subreal: 10
Óðinn: 10
Edgeworth: 10
exZACHly: 9
MAN DOWN: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)