0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
We Aint Done Yet (Ft. Stotty Pimpin).
By: AfterThought
118 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
smooth shit
Posted By: K$Love - 2014-10-14

On point. Real talk... keep that shit goin!
Posted By: JR3Ddi - 2014-10-14

AT is a track legend.
Posted By: Babylon - 2014-10-14

We aint done tho..much more to follow
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2014-10-14

Sup after t n stot... Dope joint , Classic feel here; Hiphophiphop vibin... Keep grindin this ish out... Puff puff pass the dime bag of the nothern haze.
Posted By: -Marz- - 2014-10-14

I'm feeling it.
Posted By: NOBLE - 2014-10-15

Dope track... both did their thing. Only thing is AT's vocals weren't as clear for me on this one but other than that hook was smooth, verses were nice.. 10s ez
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2014-10-15

Imma break this down a bit XD. So the beat? was deff feeling it. The chorus was dope it was mellow as fuck and i was feeling it. AT's verse was nice flow on point didn't really need cadence cuz it was a mellow vibe. Stotty's verse was on point i thought the flow at times would fall off for just a couple words but then you would hook me back in and i'd be like alright. The energy from Stotty was nice but for a mellow track felt out of place. You guys still get that dime though cuz i was nodding my head the whole time haha good shit
Posted By: Dysfunctional - 2014-10-15

Its AT. Expect nothing less that classick shit.
Posted By: RULE - 2014-10-15

bass overpowers your voice AT lol, shit was dope doe, hella chill and swagged out, g'shit playboy
Posted By: V3numb - 2014-10-15

Afterthought on his natedog shit with the hooks with a piff verse to follow stot did his thing too
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2014-10-15

Missed the boat! I had my verse at the ready man, :-( I work 80 hrs a week for a political candidate, I sleep 3 hrs a night at most. no disrespect, it's just a lil hard for me to be timely fellas until I win this election Nov. 4th! This shit is so dope!
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2014-10-16

never been a fan of ya shit. n u still wack i dont ride dick i keep it real no rate tho.
Posted By: {AL-NICE} - 2014-10-16

This shit was hardbody 10s all around, both dudes delivery match one another which made this into a super dope track
Posted By: Bnas - 2014-10-16

Ya smooooth as butter here. Chorus was niceee. Both had a nice verse on this track too. Dimeeezzzz
Posted By: Manhattan - 2014-10-16

As others have said, this was straight solid, leaving the only criticism being some mixing/balancing issues. Always good tracks from AT, no doubt. 10 ez.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2014-10-16

Legends...
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2014-10-16

This was a lil too laidback and chilled for me stylewise but still a good track nonethless. Sort of has that old skool NY sort of feel to it. Again not really my thijg but would fit in nicely as a "filler" track on an album. Didnt have any problems with either of the verses. Personally I feel AT is best on that aggresive style of track. Wasnt 100% convinced on this but felt it was due in part (as mentioned by nearly everyone) to the mastering/volume levels which I aint gonna trip over as this isnt a CD ive bought lol. Stotty does his usual thing. Seems comfortable om anything. All in all a good track like I say not really my style though but props for linking me in. People on here need to promote their shit more.
Posted By: Saxx - 2014-10-17

tbh this the first track by AT i listened to, an this shit FIRE. hit me up AT
Posted By: PHAZEDD - 2014-10-18

Smooth shit, props to both, MURDAAA
Posted By: Subreal - 2014-10-18

SUPER DOPE FELLAZ... BOTH WAS NICE AS FUCK... AT U GOTTA NICE SWAGG BRO AND VIBE
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2014-10-18

nice hook complements the beat very well nice verses from both...needs a lil engineering as far as mixing ...imma give the lyrics a 10 but overall the track as is a 8
Posted By: TEKPESOS - 2014-10-18

This is what the fuck I'm talking about! CLASSIC SHIT! DIMED DOWNLOAD AND TOP 5
Posted By: Doer - 2014-10-19

Smooth track feeling it good listen Proc is Out~
Posted By: Proctologist - 2014-10-20

i had to come back... whew..
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2014-10-25

It doesn't surprise me that Stotty has something to do with this #BANGER #WEAINTDONEYET I've clicked on over 100 tracks and even though I still have more to view, I've seen Stotty P on more than few. Distnctive Murda #InTheMix with AfterThought resonance from this track will have an after #AfterShock www.davidtyrell.me for any further plots Keep your focus on your goals and #Props
Posted By: D.A B.L.O.C.K - 2015-01-10

If i could give this anymore than 10 i would. Shit's real butter, AT. Hooks on point, really slick joint. AT's verse was on point. Stot's ish was nice too. Both made this a dope track. Dime piece.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2015-01-20

Ratings:
PHAZEDD: 10
Manhattan: 10
NOBLE: 10
Bnas: 10
The Ghost of Freak: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
Babylon: 10
JR3Ddi: 10
Dysfunctional: 10
Doer: 10
Subreal: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
K$Love: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
-Marz-: 10
Joe MuGGz: 10
Óðinn: 10
V3numb: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
RULE: 10
Saxx: 9
D.A B.L.O.C.K: 9
TEKPESOS: 8
Proctologist: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)