Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Ring The Alarm (Ft. Punk & GRizzEAT).
By: AfterThought
165 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Intro was funny as fuck, griz and AT went in. I wasn't feeling the chorus. Both quality wise and creativity wise I think it didn't fit at all with the track..good job tho Classick!
Posted By: OSKAR - 2013-05-23

Said it all in ya thread shit was dope start was hilarious props fam 9's as i wasnt a fannof the chorus
Posted By: X-Calibur - 2013-05-23

Fucking thing put a 0
Posted By: X-Calibur - 2013-05-23

Was not a fan of the chorus i think it could have been approached better all around........No rate no offense at all fellas
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2013-05-23

maybe it was the terrible quality of the chorus that really took away from it?
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2013-05-23

LOOOOOL. I'm diggin it.
Posted By: Knowbodhi - 2013-05-24

cool track didnt like the chorus verses intro were dope though
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2013-05-24

i agree with tha chorus bein rough but as said before both tha verses and intro were fire good shit AT and grizz
Posted By: stricc - 2013-05-24

fucking intro had me rolling.. chorus was a nice concept but could have been executed better imo.. but whole track was fire son.. KIU..
Posted By: V3numb - 2013-05-24

I like the concept of the song. Don't want to sound like an echo about the chorus. I think it could use one more verse. Other than what's already been mentioned, dope shit fellas!
Posted By: NOBLE - 2013-05-25

Forgot to rate.
Posted By: NOBLE - 2013-05-25

CLASSICK u BASTIDS!!!
Posted By: RULE - 2013-05-25

personally I liked the chorus, it went smoothly. the lyrics was there as usual and both verses were hot. respect to all 3 of ya for putting this together. Keep it up.
Posted By: Jewry Kane - 2013-05-25

intor = DOPE, well done and well put together. the Murder murder piece i wasn't feeling at all to be honest. Then in came the verse. verse was very demanding. ear graspin', draggin you into it. was on beat and had good feel to it, dope shit....again, (hook) murder ish really brought it down again. Next verse was AT, an it was dope. Well done. Well produced. Adlibs were on point. Feel though that Overall there is something missing from this track *cough cough*. lmao. On the reals though i'd get rid of that murder murder ish, an re-do that part, cos that brings it down.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2013-05-26

Like this shit right here
Posted By: Pugz - 2013-05-26

Loved the intro! Good track for sure
Posted By: Denton - 2013-05-28

feelin it.. hook needs back ups with no walki effects behind it tho.
Posted By: PLP_omh - 2013-05-31

Verses were nice as fuck tho.
Posted By: Letum - 2013-06-01

grizz beasted as per usual...at is dope to man grimey style, send a collab sometime fellas, murdered the track
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2013-06-01

Same as everyone else said pretty much. Verses were sick, chorus not so much. & I thought the intro was a bit long, it'd be annoying real fast if it was a track I was gonna listen to multiple times.
Posted By: Dono - 2013-06-01

last name MURDA.
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2013-06-01

ummm...MURDER?..all these cats went in and were on point the whole time. Nice lyrically and just killing shit which aint no suprise.....GONZO RATE
Posted By: Mind Fuck - 2013-06-03

ummm...MURDER?..all these cats went in and were on point the whole time. Nice lyrically and just killing shit which aint no suprise.....GONZO RATE
Posted By: Mind Fuck - 2013-06-03

Tsss... You already know.
Posted By: SoupErb - 2013-09-04

Nice drop gentleman... Beat was tough too
Posted By: ELOH STACKz - 2013-11-24

Pretty good. The chorus was kinda iffy and sketchy, but the verses were pretty good. Grizz can be the next G-Mo Skee.
Posted By: Arakari - 2013-12-02

Ima dime this.. but the hook was iffy
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2014-01-07

Listened to this a few times, but forgot to rate. Good track right here. Maybe could be mixed and balanced a bit more between chorus and verses, but content went 100. Keep it 10s and throw all them track on an album.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2014-01-08

intro was funny, verses were hot, but that hook needs turned down and put a little clearer, but i fuck with it. keep up the good work.

Posted By: TKtheGREAT - 2022-04-02

Ratings:
Pugz: 10
The Ghost of Freak: 10
stricc: 10
SoupErb: 10
GRizzEAT: 10
Mind Fuck: 10
RULE: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Joe MuGGz: 10
Phil Banks: 10
V3numb: 10
Knowbodhi: 10
Jewry Kane: 9
OSKAR: 9
Letum: 9
NOBLE: 9
Denton: 9
TKtheGREAT: 9
PLP_omh: 8
Dono: 8
ELOH STACKz: 8
Arakari: 8
Óðinn: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)