Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
S.O.S (Son of Sixx) Benson Reply.
By: SIXX-SHOTT
101 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
i wasnt gonna reply cuz honestly i cant reply to every tom dick and harry that wants to speak my name..but i wrote this today after hearing stotty get into the beef sessions..so you could thank him..no matter what i spit these days will never be as good as the past cuz people expect to much from me sometimes..but hey!
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-03-06

I felt like you held back none the less this was def a dope drop dimin it
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-03-06

Sick diss sixx .. i didn't see benny's diss to you still .. !! but am sure he gonna reply to this !! Nasty shit .. lets see whats poppin when Ben reply!! 10 for now .. waiting for the reply tho .. Peace
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2012-03-06

Minute riceeee haha lol...... memory hard drive shyttt... fire... i dont think u need to do another diss ... this says it all ... pacifier son of six whoaaa ...
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2012-03-06

Glad u Replied Dope Diss
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-03-06

honestly i didnt even blink.... should i stop at one round with ya? or should i show ya what dirty punches are? well see... respect for replying none the less...so ill be a big man and drop a dime out of sport..nothing here faded me ...
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-03-06

glad i inspired u, thats wut distinct is all about! minute rice, man on the moon, ewwww he did it without being personal, real show of skill imo.
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-03-06

im sure if i listened to yours i would feel the same way..benson=jokes n fabricated personals..this wasnt a diss to make you commit suicide..it was a reply to show you we are not to be compared..i def wont be replying back unless i finish up the tracks im working on and i need something to do..thx for being a good sport and letting me attend your funeral..lol that was a joke but i was being sincere wit the rest of it

tuff!!
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-03-06

love how u ran scared from me for weeks now all of a sudden ur a tough guy? lol.... and the difference between my disses and urs...is mine are real disses...urs are well " texter tournament material" yawn.... and another point..bitch u aint fuckin killed nothing and I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT UR "SCHEDULE"...ILL DECIDE WHATS UP...NOT U.... ur above comment...says...benson please dont diss me im scared.... nuff said .... dont be that guy who thinks ur special...u just another "internet rapper on lb" and thats ALL U EVER GONNA BE.....OUTSIDE OF BEING UNEMPLOYED.... YA DIGG...EZ

this was a nice diss, liked that minute rice line!!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-03-06

and if ya gotta put an explanation behind every line than u aint doing ur job son..lol just saying...

MARATHON MAN STILL RUNNING SHIT, i APPRECIATED THE SHOUT OUT ON THAT LINE Sixx Naw This Was Dope drop cant hate it! FAIR RATE
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-03-06

kick a man when he down, he gets right back up like a boxer!!....this a knockout b
Posted By: dbang - 2012-03-06

good God smh lol...Sixx is a beast...how'd all this beef start though?
Posted By: Diesel S - 2012-03-06

Run scared?..even if you were letsbeef greatest rapper I wouldn't be scared..it's not like I'm a lose my life if you spit some remarkable shit..lol you on my time schedule Benny,if I'm busy I'm busy..(I guess my last comment got ya panties in a bunch)..I apologize..you right about my lyrics though, they ain't shit..just lyrics that's all..you don't really have a good storyline to write about

benson you know what?..im sorry..bickering is a child's habit and i wont fall into it..without even hearing your track im a say you are victorious..im sure you put some effort and time into it and that alone merits a job well done..its a music website and once i log off i dont carry around any harsh feelings towards you or anyone..rap your ass off buddy

I personally hate seeing mc's waste their talents by dissing eachother, extreme example Pac and Big... I respect Benson and think Sixx is one of the most skilled cats I've had the pleasure of hearing here, but this 'beef' over the internet shit is gay as fuck. Both should stick to making those dope tracks which entertain us and keep us wanting to hear more. I hardly check out diss tracks on the sole purpose this is the internet. Not to mention its letsbeef, if you have a problem battle it out.
Posted By: Slypro - 2012-03-06

Shit str8 .
Posted By: Plushy - 2012-03-07

i like both yall. this here was nice tho flames here
Posted By: RED MYST - 2012-03-07

and another muther fkn-tombstone....distinct we at it again....bars bars win battles right........lets goo.....lighht working em....easy-10 i see you my rebel....
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-03-07

sick diss sixx...solid name play and crazy flo.. gotta go track down bensons diss.... could lead to an interesting beef....10
Posted By: Interp - 2012-03-07

cool listen
Posted By: Fredo Lombardi - 2012-03-07

I RESPECT BOTH BENNY AND SIXX I JUST THINK THERE HELLA SKILLED I ALSO COSIGHN SLYPRO-LETS KEEP IT ALL MUSIC FELLAS....
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-03-07

Punches were vicisous Sixx, start battling again
Posted By: Bnas - 2012-03-08

nice drop......
Posted By: SA_ANZ - 2012-03-08

This was pretty good.. i know what ya mean about people expecting more, like you can come with punch after punch every single track.. so im not going to base my rate on how hard this was.. cause it was decent for a diss.. flow was bananas, and sounded great.. so imma drop it a 10
Posted By: TRE - 2012-03-08

damn.
Posted By: LBTRAGIK - 2012-03-09

DISTINCT/KILLAREBELS
Posted By: KINGRULER - 2012-03-11

yessir
Posted By: Sport City - 2015-01-27

dope diss. only heard one side though. fv back on my "He Lying" track! 10
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2015-05-15

Ratings:
Doc T: 10
Dexter3: 10
KINGRULER: 10
RELLE: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
LBTRAGIK: 10
Evil Twin: 10
Slypro: 10
RED MYST: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Sport City: 10
OLDE ENGLISH: 10
Diesel S: 10
Boss-MC: 10
TRE: 10
dbang: 10
Interp: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Bnas: 10
SA_ANZ: 9
Plushy: 9
Fredo Lombardi: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)