Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
The Comeback.
By: Master-Mind
56 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Love it. Bout time you put some tracks on here. Nice multies, flows getting better too ma. Put a hook on here. You sound good tho.
Posted By: Letum - 2013-01-23

This was good, you're getting better all around. Flow, Delivery.. ya getting use to things & it's showing. Bar's have always been nice.. Stay at it, this was a worth the listen.
Posted By: B U R D E N - 2013-01-23

you're elevating, lyrics and vocab was strong. nice beat and flow ma. keep em coming. rate and feed back sometime.
Posted By: Shezso Eu - 2013-01-24

lyric s was nice quality could be stepped up delivery needs work...spaces need to be filled...
Posted By: RELLE - 2013-01-24

Flow was a little cringeworthy and the vocal quality itself needs a few filters. Other than that, I did like some of the substance. Not bad.
Posted By: ViTRiOL - 2013-02-11

Gonna be honest in a nice way haha, you had some good content but it doesn't flow nicely, you have too many gaps that need to be filled and it sounds like you try drag your bars out so they hit the next beat. I think the problem is the whole being English thing, the beats you use are all old school hip hop beats, I think if you tried something a little bit more grimey and up tempo I think your flow would improve, and your writing skills are getting better the more you practice so respect for that. Gonna leave an honest rate and feedback because people are rarely genuine and take the time to listen on the track section. Hope you cool with it. Peacee.
Posted By: IV - 2013-02-11

Ratings:
RELLE: 9
B U R D E N: 9
Letum: 9
Shezso Eu: 9
ViTRiOL: 6
IV: 4

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)