Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #2 this Season
9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Flow Vanity
Ranked #-- this Season
No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Crew: None
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
My Struggle.
By: Master-Mind
118 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Perfect beat for you ma. Some really nice lines too. Keep elevating You have the chance to do some really nice shit if you stay at it. #respect
Posted By: Letum - 2013-02-15

That was decent, transitions could be a little more solid but other than that it was really good.
Posted By: Pick of the Litter - 2013-02-15

that was good b dime
Posted By: dbang - 2013-02-16

i liked that, u defo mixed things up keep practicing :)
Posted By: Burst-Atmosphere - 2013-02-16

Pretty dope keep up you're hard work it shows
Posted By: DeathWatch - 2013-02-16

Good listen, traccs like this that was wrote/rapped in hard times are always the best, full of emotions.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2013-02-16

glad to hear sumptin different for a change, I can tell you poured your heart out on this. nice work, keep grindin.
Posted By: Crack Money - 2013-02-16

nice choice for a beat,,u got it mastermind,,i feel the lyrics, i could roll the streets bumpin this full volume,,u had the energy and the heart and i like the part where u stared getting aggressive,,this is by far my favoriate track fro you,,keep pushing and fighting your way through and you'll be alright,,and dont forget 2 believe in yaself for there you will have nothing at all..
Posted By: Flako Boom - 2013-02-16

forgot 2 rate,,diamond this
Posted By: Flako Boom - 2013-02-16

damn good shit J... keep putting your life in it.... got a couple critiques but we can talk about them later....
Posted By: Savage Capone - 2013-02-16

Nice tune, you came truthful with it I respect the truth nice one Master-Mind your really talented keep it up, always supporting!!
Posted By: Westa - 2013-02-17

transitions were dicy, and the cadence needs improvement - but the building blocks are there...just keep practicing
Posted By: FreezyCT - 2013-02-17

not too many females up in here, but you doin ya thang.. felt the words you dropped.. flow was nice.. beat is classic. good job M
Posted By: WHITZ - 2013-02-17

deep
Posted By: iceCREAMcheezcake - 2013-02-17

Typical you.. Meaning deep, real and different... Enjoyed the beat and your lyrics were pretty good.. This was a good listen for me... Keep at it..
Posted By: Phe - 2013-02-17

Damn, this is ill as hell. You're really good... try and trim ur bars down a tad when u write em, merely for conveyance and better impact audibly; also makes it easier to understand the feeling in it, which there is A LOT... be vague with ur bars, and let listeners read into em... this is always my problem, I had to restructure my style completely to an unorthodox one, just to fit my pension for writing long barz, lmao! U are a very deep emcee with heart, the multis and flow structure in this is so perfect!!! Proabaly my favorite song this month too... great instrumental choice to remix as well. Keep tickin yo, u got "the gift."
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2013-02-17

Waazup that was a nice joint bro, the beat was mad nice, loved it
Posted By: monti - 2013-02-19

Perfect beat for this verse! Really enjoyed listening to it
Posted By: Maow Bin Rap - 2013-02-19

THIS WAS PRETTY DOPE-YOU BEEN STEPPING IT UP-BETTER QUALITY WOULDA REALLY MADE YOU SHINE ALOT MORE ON THIS JOINT WITH THE RIGHT EFFECT S-BUT THIS WAS RAW MULTI S WORDPLAY RYME SCHME ALSO YOUR DELIVERY WAS REALLY SHARPER THEN ALOTTA JOINT S I HEARD.SO FAR..I WOULD SAY THIS WOULD BE MY FAV PEICE OF WORK..UP TO DATE.
Posted By: RELLE - 2013-02-20

yoooooo i cant front this shit is dope
Posted By: BADNEWS BISKETS - 2013-02-21

yoooo master mind, queen of letsbeef hahaha
Posted By: MstaMeGa - 2013-02-23

but hey, this shit is dope
Posted By: MstaMeGa - 2013-02-23

Nice! I felt the emotion from the feelings you displayed. But, Freezy is right. Transitions were a bit off-beat, but it was still good.
Posted By: Jonny Jigsaw - 2013-02-27

Yea this is alright.. Felt the emotions. Cussing God and all wasnt to clever but its all good, You just gotta build your faith.. Nice track though..
Posted By: LBTRAGIK - 2013-02-27

This shit go hard. Keep grinding it out, you'll make it far.
Posted By: Jmoneyakagunshot - 2013-04-22

Ratings:
Phe: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
Letum: 10
Flako Boom: 10
Maow Bin Rap: 10
WHITZ: 10
Westa: 10
MstaMeGa: 10
dbang: 10
BADNEWS BISKETS: 9
Savage Capone: 9
UhMAZING: 9
monti: 9
RELLE: 9
Jonny Jigsaw: 8
DeathWatch: 8
iceCREAMcheezcake: 8
Pick of the Litter: 8
Crack Money: 8
LBTRAGIK: 8
FreezyCT: 8
Burst-Atmosphere: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)