Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
On My Own Planet - Swinny featuring Zee.
By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
63 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
swinny that was the shit cuzz! zee u did ur thing 2...dimed
Posted By: dbang - 2011-11-06

wow !!!!!! def a dime piece swinny was sic as hell...Zee man you have mad potential and you came along wat like i said befo in our convo you are one da elite track makers on this site & I stick by that allday ....keep doin yall thing rest is for the weak hahaha jkz...everyone needs a break now & then ~WorldWide~ Glad to have you on board Zee
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2011-11-06

Nice Shit; I Heard Swinny Only Once Before And He Was Good Too Then; I Use Multies Like That Too But Hats Off To You Making It That Clear Sounding; Good Track
Posted By: Lizman - 2011-11-06

Goddamn this is hot...Swinnys flow is SICK...verse was hot as it always is. You def one of my fav emcees off this site cuz u drop nothin but fire. Zee did his thing on this flow was ill you stepped ya game up big homie. This track is fire both killed it 10z
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-11-06

DAM SICK COLLABO !!!!SWINNY GOT FLOW LIKE A MF....ZEE YOU HAVE STEPPED UP BIG TIME ON THAT 3RD VERSE 10S EZ
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-11-06

nice collab guys. Good to hear you two on a track together.
Posted By: kursive - 2011-11-07

feeling you on dis one zee, flows nice as hell man, thanx for asking to collab man! 10z FOUNDATIONNNNN
Posted By: Swinny - 2011-11-07

2 of the over seas underrated in one place a tone time... Ill works all round; vibe was massive; Keep grindin both yall; pufpuff pass the dime bag
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-11-07

this song has made my day.thumbs up
Posted By: kwesiarthur - 2011-11-09

sick as helll nuf said
Posted By: Def Threatz - 2011-11-09

I'm not feeling it
Posted By: MoLogic1 - 2011-11-11

swinny on that trophy shit ill catch u 1 of these days!!!! u no wat im talkin about!! on this beat tho, i never will! u perfected that fast flow like holy god damn!!!zee came in and killed his verse 2!! both real cool dudes and this track is real fuckin nice!! i picture this shit with u 2 somewhere with the sun shining and the top down on the car (once u 2 fuckers can afford it! ahhahahahaha) PEACE $$$$$$$$$$$$
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2011-11-11

ps mologic is an ass!!! full blown nutty professor in a gstring ASS!!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2011-11-11

both flowed nice as hell and both bodied the beat 10z
Posted By: K Rizzy - 2011-11-12

Track is INSANE !
Posted By: Capitalist - 2011-11-12

Ratings:
K Rizzy: 10
Capitalist: 10
Def Threatz: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
dbang: 10
Lizman: 10
Boss-MC: 10
kursive: 10
Swinny: 10
-Marz-: 10
kwesiarthur: 10
MoLogic1: 3

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)