Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Shine.
By: V3numb
112 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
hmmm it was aiiight, vocal was clear enough I guess, hook was nice but not my kinda style. lyric was aiight. overall above average. honest rate.
Posted By: Snoopy316 - 2014-02-13

Like punk said, if you really let loose and open up......gonna get nasty. For a first track, it's pretty good, flow is mostly on, swags there, just gotta get some more experience so that your mic presence explodes.
Posted By: Dono - 2014-02-13

not bad for ya first track my dude. look forward to seeing what u come out with after u get the first few under ya belt. wasnt a bad track, keep'em comin my dude.
Posted By: Autograph - 2014-02-13

This wasnt bad. Your flow was off in alot of areas. Definitely thrown off at what Venny actually sounds like. Good track over all though
Posted By: Denton - 2014-02-13

The beat and tht wayne chorus gave the track a nice feel, HOWEVER. You need to improve your presence...Less whispering, less talking. Shout a bit, search within you to find tht feeling that'll make you ace the beat. Ukno, this will improve as you release more tracks...your quality ain't good either. I'd either turn up the vocals or lower the beat cause it's hard to hear what u saying sometimes. Nice attempt tho, good to see u grab a mic....now it's time for elevation! MM
Posted By: OSKAR - 2014-02-13

I'm gonna pretty much co-sign everything that was said above. Great beat selection, I like that you kept the Chorus & the Bridge in there. Kept some of the tracks momentum going. As for the verse you dropped? My biggest critique was clarity. You sounded really muffled & at times it was hard to understand you. The flow was on & off, but it's a hard beat to rhyme to. So I can't fault you too much there. My advice would be to work on your pronunciation & clarity when delivering the verse... Nice drop though
Posted By: ELOH STACKz - 2014-02-13

the flow was on point. dont really know what specific ppl are talking about. u had swag and delivery for days :) really dope for first track. gonna be tough bet to beat for sure gl homo
Posted By: Missing - 2014-02-15

Hahaha.. I likes this one! Keep bangin!
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2014-02-15

nyce
Posted By: Tab3rkalosis - 2014-02-16

I been away to long, there is quality back on here, I know what must be done. Respect.
Posted By: Florida44 - 2014-02-17

if you can overcome what sounds like a speech impediment u could be a major issue on the track side,or use it to your upper hand,overall not bad for a first track......im a pretty harsh critique so excuse the rating just keeping it 100. id say to practice more on that delivery and really get a solid approach def see u progressing pretty quick though
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2014-02-18

Mixing quality and the usual track rookie delivery issues aside this was straight. Holla!
Posted By: RULE - 2014-02-20

Keep grindin ... I enjoyed this.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2014-02-21

haha.. V gettin that V.. flows pretty solid some areas it was a lil shifty. tha message was there.. qually wasn tha best.. but tha biggest part was tha delivery, there wasn really.. kinda lame on tha approach.. it was a chicK song w/ no emotion??? lolz, but overall for a first track? its MURDA. Keep it up bitch, 1.
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2014-03-09

Was aiight. Need some work though.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2014-05-20

the best vday ever!!! v for vi-sexual
Posted By: Missing - 2014-06-07

part 2?
Posted By: Missing - 2015-02-08

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
Florida44: 10
Missing: 10
Autograph: 9
Joe MuGGz: 9
Snoopy316: 8
Dono: 8
Denton: 8
OSKAR: 7
ELOH STACKz: 7
RULE: 7
Tab3rkalosis: 7
GRizzEAT: 7
Óðinn: 6
Murderous Swag: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)