0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Dead presidents .
By: V3numb
77 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
It's good to hear you spit. I liked the flow but I'd like to see more variation in the tonality. Other than that, the main thing that needs to improve is the production quality and mixing. I look forward to listening to the finished version.
Posted By: NOBLE - 2014-07-25

i call this the caged bird song!!! u already know. best flow and swag im jelly. you do need a new mic but enjoy that keyboard for now cause you got tickets to buy and people see haha. one of my fav tracks. putting this on repeat :D
Posted By: Missing - 2014-07-25

your graphics may not have no flow. but dam this track has dope flow. good shit V3NUMB!!!!
Posted By: aka B - 2014-07-25

This was decent man good to see u on the mic
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2014-07-25

nice man! solid content and flow.
Posted By: Denton - 2014-07-26

Posted By: Denton - 2014-07-26

stop telling me im ass when this is what u put out...text book example of why texters aren't mc's
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2014-07-26

good shit my guy #KEEPGRINDIN'
Posted By: Tony The TYGER - 2014-07-26

The beat was nice, The flow..was decent..I can't rate this as high as I'd like to, I don't know if it's the mic, the the volume levels but I couldn't really make out much of anything you said in this...that's just my honest feelings. I'm going to hold off on my rate for a lil bit..I'll come back and have another listen and drop a rate then.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2014-07-26

flow was cool, but the mic clarity fucks up the enjoyment of this track for me, i feel the lyrics could def be delivered better, keep workin, i see you tho ven stay up bruh, keep bangin
Posted By: Duh Great Whyte - 2014-07-27

Good stuff mang.
Posted By: The Medicine Man - 2014-07-27

This is a G track Bruh I think you deserve a 10 keep it up !!!!
Posted By: Savage Bangz - 2014-07-29

flow,beat+ :thumbs up: a more longer verse would have made it better tho.
Posted By: SHARK BOY_ - 2014-08-16

I vote a 7! It's not quite a 10 for me on the sides of quality. When it comes down to it we are rating everything, so some of ya'll need to go back to votin' school! However, the flow was on point for sure. It had that real hip hop feel and sure enough meets that oldschool gangsta rap we all love. The part that disappoints me the most is the quality because it's hard to hear the emphasis on a lot of the words in ya bars. I am sure the ones I did not hear were really dope, however I would have to go back over a few times and jam my speaker into my eardrum to hear make sense out of it. The beat was good and fit the scene to what you were talking about. My last complaint is you should have shaved off the end. Having a beat play on in the middle is one thing, but ending half way through the song and letting the beat play tells me that the lyricist couldn't handle the entire track or he got lazy.. Not something you want to represent yourself with. Overall 7/10 I like the bars I heard, it felt true to the game and what some of us are really experiencing, and I liked the beat that went along with the dope as flow you presented.
Posted By: DjNarcotize - 2014-09-25

Ahhh the old school beat that I love, this was nice stuff, you'll improve by the looks of it
Posted By: JAGNEW - 2014-11-28

nice flow over the beat, lyrics are always there. just need the quality a bit better. All in all solid as a rough rough copy.... cant wait for finished product
Posted By: B L O C C - 2015-07-04

Ratings:
Denton: 10
SHARK BOY_: 10
Savage Bangz: 10
Missing: 10
JAGNEW: 8
Duh Great Whyte: 8
Tony The TYGER: 8
Mr-Felon: 8
B L O C C: 8
NOBLE: 8
DjNarcotize: 7
The Medicine Man: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)