Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Strat - Bank Heist.
By: Strat
54 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
this was an easy fuckin ten bruh! recording quality was off the chain, verses dropped meticulously......STRAT got dat fiya son!
Posted By: Crack Money - 2011-09-20

Heard this the other night when you put it up for a second. Liked the outro and come back in for the last verse. Some real type ish... If u ever do another bank heist let me know... I got some shit I can spit about em on the real tip
Posted By: Anonymity - 2011-09-20

i still say the lows sound a lil fucked, but the stories on point it gets a 9 untill the outro to intro thing, that brings it up to a dimaroonie
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2011-09-21

appreciate the constructive criticism just got the new set up and trying to get everything in tune get at ya boy
Posted By: Strat - 2011-09-21

Lyrics and the concept of this was crack. Beat, adlibs sounded nice. Def a dope track. For the most part everything was a point, and I could vibe through the whole thing.
Posted By: IAmFlow - 2011-09-21

i aint fucking with giving 10's like that..for ANYONE becuz its amazing and NONE of us r amazing..... but becuz i LOVE the content this gets a 9 .. and i ALWAYS look for the content on a track.. flowed nice, quality was nice too some nice lil jabs in their too.
Posted By: Haz - 2011-09-21

was diggin this. story line was hella nice, beat was on point, nice delivery on the verses, wasnt really fillin that hook but it went well with the song, production was on point.....overall well done track....imma give this a high 8 to a low 9.....good shit bro
Posted By: BFNE CEO™ - 2011-09-27

dope as fuck. deciphered.
Posted By: de·ci·pher - 2011-09-27

Some dope shit... A Very good Random Beat track.... good job fams... Dimed it.. (hit me up for collabs?)..
Posted By: Óðinn - 2011-09-28

ya fuel im down hit me up anytime
Posted By: Strat - 2011-10-02

dope as fuck strat. 10s from me cause i like the storyline and them adlibs sounding nice there too.
Posted By: Skilly Pistolz - 2011-10-02

dope shit strat congrats
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2011-10-02

woah too sick
Posted By: Mot1ve - 2011-10-03

Nice i see you still killin ish Strat
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-03

dope shit, bobbing head from beginning to end, Strat got a real unique raspy voice and unorthodox flow...content is dope, story telling well done, ill drop
Posted By: Diesel S - 2011-10-05

Ratings:
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Anonymity: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
IAmFlow: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
de·ci·pher: 10
Óðinn: 10
Diesel S: 10
Crack Money: 10
Skilly Pistolz: 9
Haz: 9
BFNE CEO™: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)