Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Distinct Coalition - Candy Eyes.
By: Strat
32 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
This is actually nice. I like the beat. (STOT) The first verse wasn't perfect but it had alot of strong points. Just started to fall off a lil round the Mochasins line. But thats prolly just me nit picking, I dunno. Everything else before that was nice and really tight especially the mic pressence. Really grabbed the attention. (Stratagee) The singing for the hook was really nice. Wasn't feeling the other section of the hook tho. Big quality contrast to the singing. Sounds like you try to hard to go in and it shows in your delivery. especially your pressence compaired to stots. shit was still cool tho. alot better than the track u both dropped on me. Sounds like you spent the right amount of time getting it to sound right rather than rushing. Overall track was nice. Keep at it.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-12-15

cool i can dig that but the other part on the hook was stot
Posted By: Strat - 2011-12-15

Yeah I just brought that up cause I was already talking about the hook cause you kicked it off. The other section I was talkin bout wasn't aimed at you. I should of said that. The rest after "Big Quality Contrast To The Singing" is feedback for your verse. Just clearing that up. Anyway good shit. I'm out.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-12-15

I agree with corb completely.This track had a nice lil vibe the singing was def onpoint.Keep grinding
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2011-12-15

hahaha @ the description this is better then i remembered lol
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2011-12-16

this was some good shit dimed out gees
Posted By: dbang - 2011-12-16

beat is nice. Stot, you got way better sense back in the day. It's got to the point that I don't recognize you like I use too. Strat got them lyrics. Sounds like your more free with the lines now. you dont have the need to make every line end in a rhyme word. Nice track
Posted By: kursive - 2011-12-17

first verse was ight stot you had your strong points....beat i was vibing the whole time strat-did his thing as well hook 2nd cutt could use work but this is def turning out to be a banger.....i gotta hear this remasterd to the right levels asap....distinct.......
Posted By: RELLE - 2011-12-20

Ratings:
Stotty Pimpin: 10
kursive: 10
dbang: 10
Just C: 10
RELLE: 10
Murderous Swag: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)