2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
10 Mins of ETHER(Diss Compilation).
By: Mr-Felon
174 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
hahahahaha this is a dope compilation .... i remember most all these disses.....lol at the kermit the frog shit lol... buy u two tickets u and ur girl hows that for pigs flying lol.... ur moms receding hairline...lol.... nice mix man... make some more... oh yeah the burger king commercial was classic on plp hahaha
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2011-10-12

hahah no doubt ill make one a week up till halloween
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-12

LMAO this a trip down memory lane here...so many classic disses...too many memorable lines to count. You a mf that will think outside the box in ya beef and thats what i like... HOF worthy indeed 10z.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-10-12

YO THE INTRO WAS PRICELESS LMFAOOO ROLLING FELON YOU A DAM FOOL BRUH...BUT ENJOY ALL THE MUSIC YOU DO FAMILY...YO THIS HAD ALOTTA SMART ASS BATTLE BARS AND SOME SOLID HARD HITTING BARS THEN SOME RANDOM FUNNY ISHH OUTTA NO WERE DAM.THIS WHOLE SHIT WAS CRAZY.....LMFAOOO HE COMMITED LIKE 1000000 4000 5000 FELONS ON THIS ISHH....EASYY 10....DOPE COMPILATION NUFF SAID...
Posted By: RELLE - 2011-10-13

No Doubt Good Looks on the Positive Feedback I see you lookin sour faced Mic cuz u havent been invited LOL go rap about Hamsters
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-13

Lol..
Posted By: D_Black - 2011-10-13

prolly the best 10 minutes in my life lol!! mr felon is the man.. grimey flow, grimey bars dam!!!! one of the many reasons i got respect for felon is cuz he remind me of me, anyone trys to disrespect him he disses after disses after disses.... thats how we get down.. proper sonnings here. lol this shit was nice.
Posted By: Haz - 2011-10-13

My shit just took like 10 minutes to load Mic Checks track. it's gonnah take hours to load so I WILL be back in a bit to drop some feed. Sure it will be nice.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-10-13

i listen to the first 5 minutes ill be back for the rest later..i will say this was entertaining..the mic check acapella
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2011-10-13

Ill works; Mad layers felon; Nice compilation of some years of dissin; keep grindin playa; pufpuff pass the dime bag of afgooey..
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-10-13

The Dump Blump Blasss lmfao Classic shit....Thanks for all those who came out and dropped some feedback

the syco shit was great! loved it at the time, that was a LOT of mic checking!!! bit i love is u keep my stot diss relevant! stop ur uncles heart "beat" like felon was his doc! hahahaha regardless of that tho....DAMN!i want a burger king! a double ker sandwich!! HELL YEA!! damn im hungry as fuck! anyway im bored of commenting!! U get the picture!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2011-10-13

lmao^^^^^^yeah i do stop beats :O as well as careers

yeah you were always dissing someone believe me i know i live with you lol lol
Posted By: Mizz Murdder - 2011-10-13

This was some good stuff. Intro caught me off guard lol, alot of funny bars...''anybody can look good with enough light and makeup''...''Stop the beat we're about to go into a burger king commercial to be sure we're keeping PLP's attention'' lol no hate, but that was funny and original. Keep Grinding.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2011-10-14

Thanks!!!!!Everyone
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-14

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "Hi I'm Syco C!" *Insert Kermy voice* . Just reading the description "Dump Blump Ass"(Skitt Diss) lol I remember when he said that, some shit like "When the dump blumb ass!!" lol No hate to skit, shits just a funny memory. This shit was quality, lotta memorys.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-10-14

lmao yeah def a lot of throwback clips in this
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-14

hahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa ... yo a crazy mothafucka felon .. lmao @ the intro ... mario shit lol ... dammmn dat shit is crazy as fuck ... 10 min. its jus insane .. now i miss your tracks mayne .. get your ass out of your retirement mothafucka!!10 ... holla
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2011-10-17

the horse ney always makes me laugh out loud everytime lol
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2011-10-17

LMAO yeah shits funny as hell
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-17

dope and hella funny lmao....burger king cmmerical lmfao....you a nutt fam
Posted By: B L O C C - 2011-10-24

ahhhh the good ol days LMAO
Posted By: TRE - 2011-10-24

yeah no doubt but most people ive dissed or beefed with most of us have squashed any beef or hard feelings we had
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-10-24

I heard this already thought I commented lmaooo good shit fellon...realtalk
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2011-10-28

LMAO comin back for another listen...many classics on here. Ah the good old days lol
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2012-01-22

pretty nice diss compilation , funny intro
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2013-09-16

FiiiiiiRe.
Posted By: The Dope Man - 2014-02-20

Felon is one of the diss kings thats facts these showcased that
Posted By: Evil Stew Beef - 2014-02-21

This is good. This is really good. lmao! At 1:23 I was suddenly like "DAMN! It's Mario, then I heard the "Mic check check the mic that's a mic check you need a check check, mic mic mic..." and I lost it. This is awesome. Very well done, and very....strange, as well.
Posted By: Arakari - 2014-07-21

Lol... some dope diss' dropped here. dime piece.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2018-01-25

Ratings:
-Marz-: 10
The Dope Man: 10
B L O C C: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
RELLE: 10
Haz: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Mizz Murdder: 10
Just C: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
Óðinn: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
Boss-MC: 10
D_Black: 9
Arakari: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)