Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Quote The Raven.
By: Brutally Honest
114 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Nah I D.L'd ya swagga biting tape .0.o. You should of posted the Interlude That was a cool lil track
Posted By: Just C - 2010-07-23

this was awesome..lyrical fire to the 3rd degree..wow..might go over some heads and thats a shame cuz the story and picture it painted was perfecto..
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2010-07-23

Haters gonna hate
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2010-07-23

wusnt feeling this beat, not my style of listen, i have to really feel the beat to feel a song all around....the sample of the hook and the hook itsself wus real good...and wus lyrically tuned in all verses.
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2010-07-23

this shit is dope my dude, beat was dope lyrics disgusting....hook is insane.....def a nasty track, def gonna go over a lot of heads.
Posted By: Diesel S - 2010-07-23

damn. I see ya brotha. coming up. 10 all day. beat and vocals in perfect harmony. pure evil.
Posted By: STERIC - 2010-07-23

DIMED SIR
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2010-07-23

Super dope flow. Insane rhyming = BH.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2010-07-23

back for another listen. pm me the link for the mixtape if you get a quick min. thanks.
Posted By: STERIC - 2010-07-23

dam bh you killed this I would half to say you are the best story teller ever
Posted By: spitting bars - 2010-07-23

dope track....whole tape is dope...methodical.......I really hate when people get to talkin about styles.....If you like HIP-HOP u should like this track all around or the whole Bipolar mixtape for that matter.
Posted By: Marx - 2010-07-23

u know what man... theres something about u that really drives me to get better... my competive nature wants me to get better and destroy u... but the fact is... whether ur cocky fucker or not... there is no denying that u have a gift... if u dont get signed and make it i give up on the integrity of the game... cuz u got what it takes to make it big.... i still want to destroy u... lol nah 10
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-07-23

speechless.......this is def a groundbreakin track!!!! of all ya new style tracks, this one def stuck wit me....imma be walkin around sayin quote the raven.....lol...great shit b....
Posted By: MIKE-MAC - 2010-07-24

www.forloveofhiphop.com
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2010-07-24

dude your nuts, in a good way. thanks for this amazing trakck
Posted By: timstats91 - 2010-07-24

Ur on another level.
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2010-07-24

dun kno
Posted By: BMC - 2010-07-27

boooooooo 55 plays?!?!..deserves more
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2010-07-30

I'm a be brutality honest with you - you sound like this homie in my hood he got booed off stage and shit got thrown at him haha good shit
Posted By: Nspired - 2015-05-20

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
spitting bars: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
STERIC: 10
Just C: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
MIKE-MAC: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Marx: 10
Diesel S: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
BMC: 10
Saint Chris: 10
timstats91: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)