Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Rap Trivia.
By: M-Rock
85 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ THIS IS THAT AC'S SHIT! Rock still a legend to this very day.

Posted By: Lockhart - 2023-09-30

This corny duck fuck above β˜οΈπŸ–•

Yeah... thought this was clickbait in the forum..I'ma try a few bars, I'll bame sings later maybe 

UGod

Redman

Biggie

Krs? Can't wake up? Did bad do a blunt one?

Flava flava

Snoop 

Uhhh..wyclef?

Damn...id have to really listen. 

This was cool...only thing you could name it other than the quiz shit..is just Respect or Pay Homage..

What famous rappers did this? I'ma have to bite your idea and do some newer shit..but still classic shit. πŸ’―

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2023-09-30

Aprreciate the feedback yall..

smoke I never heard another rapper do it, I wouldn't have done it if I did. It's not named anything quiz tho it's rap trivia which fits well imo. It will definitely take a few listens to get 'em all but it's possible. They're pretty easy Part 2 gonna be more difficult and current. You had it up to wyclef tho.. I might post an answer key up 

Posted By: M-Rock - 2023-09-30

Good concept for the track,mad beat, dope flow. Lyrically swift. You forgot, Who killed the rap game on LB, remaining solid as a rock! WHAT WHAT!! 10z

Posted By: Jatho Sups - 2023-09-30

TOASTED AS FUCK!! 🎀πŸ”₯ Imma have to run this back a few times before I put my answers down. Flow was insane, beat was laid back old school feel type shit which hit a major underground nostalgia spot for me, writing was solid as fuck man, giant props on this one ☝🏾πŸͺ¨πŸ‘‘

Posted By: Student - 2023-09-30

real polished track . More or less a masterpiece. If M Rock aint making a few bob from shit like this then he should be

Posted By: DeadTRI - 2023-10-01

aiiite aiiiite. lemme see what i can do here. you're gonna get a bunch of plays outta me because the pause button ain't workin. cocaine straight from Bolivia - Immortal Technique

how to roll a blunt - Redman

dreamt i was a blunt - KRS (i think)

kills than someone - BIG

911 - Wyclef had the pop hit but i dunno who else

money on his mind - Snoop

mona lisa blind - Nelly

street slang - Ebonics - Big L

thug poet - nas

bad clips for his beat - Vinnie Paz

straight from the sewer - big skoob (das efx)

2 round or fewer - Canibus

Today was a Good Day - Ice Cube

A to the K - Cypress Hill

Drink Away the Pain - i'm guessin but QTip i don't really know

Jump Around - Everlast (House of Pain) or Kris Kross 'Jump' the drops fishtailed each other per the Everlast interview with Talib

punks jump up - Brand Nubian

Three on the down - sounds like some Bootcamp Click shit. no idea

fancy word for black - Onyx

stop being greedy - DMX

hip hop junkies - ODB and Tash + Alkaholiks

reminiscing - Diddy & Faith? from the line i couldn't pick our the reference. maybe ODB and someone from the Alkaholks track passed away as well. 

listen to my demo - Mos Def

2-7 - not good with dates. stumped

2080 - damn near said Deltron (but that's 3030).

change a players game - i'm guessin this was Too Short?

all in check - Busta Rhymes

amount of MCs that needed dissin - nope.

Chronic - Dre

4 albums without a dime - Wayne with the whole Casy Money debacle? you got me stumped here bruh (Chance sold his masters so i got him as a backup)

keep ya head up - Tupac

gun traced back to bucktown - is it Cocoa Brovaz? if it is i think Steel said it. Cocoa Brovaz, Smif-n-Wessun all from bucktown.

left rap to preach: Run or Masefiiiire track. you already know about the bars. but the concept is what gets the dime. only a few months late. lol stay blessed and stay healthy man.

Posted By: RhetoriK - 2023-11-01

Good shit rhetorik. You got 18 of the 3 pointers and the last 1 pointer giving you a total of 55

Posted By: M-Rock - 2023-11-07

Wutang, redman, krs-one, Biggie, public enemy, snoop dogg, slick rick, big l, nas, nine, ghetto boys, das efx, canibus, ice cube, cypress hill, mobb deep, house of pain, brand nubian, Kool g rap, onyx, dmx, nice n smooth, Pete rock & CL smooth,epmd, pun died, tribe called quest (trick question 4080 was the actual reference), jay-z, busta rhymes, black moon, dr Dre, the mad rapper, 2pac, smiff n wessun, mase.

Posted By: M-Rock - 2023-11-10

Fuuuck this shit is dope. So many of them I recognise the words but couldn't place where the fuck I'd heard them lol. Good shit, I might come back and have a crack at doing them all, but won't embarrass myself now lol its late.

Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2023-12-30

Dimed off the concept alone.. this is crazy.

Posted By: Phroxen - 2023-12-31

Ratings:
RhymeSmoke: 10
RhetoriK: 10
Student: 10
DeadTRI: 10
Phroxen: 10
Kiwi Peewee: 10
Lockhart: 10
Jatho Sups: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams Β· Site Β© 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)