0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
MM DISS 2 (The Descecration).
By: M-Rock
277 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
You earn the right to stand idly by, when your first strike trumps the combined rival reply. THOUGHT's tellin his troops "We cant silently die, and though we cant fuck wit Rock its very vital we try." Aint none of yall droppin a hard hittin rebuttal, Im just descecratin graves to watch your misery double. And yall had better think twice about givin me trouble, and just leave me to frolic in this bloody victory puddle. Cause by the time yall break outcha fidgety huddle, my scrimmage lines'll be makin Classicks symphony struggle. What you THOUGHT? callin me "decent" would be closeure? when I aint even started the indecent exposure? Last time I kilt em this time Im liftin skirts, shit is worse wit a 30 second dig n search. Stay tuned and I'll share what it turned up, Im drinkin and ryhymin lemme finish off this 3rd cup.................................. FREEZE if ya government(name) is really Tim Cocks, stop rammin ya last name (deep in THOUGHT's) shitbox. He been actin like a bitch in a butt sore way, and you aint special I been stompin on Tim(berland)s all day. MC Ronald, ya SWAG is MURDEROUS fa real, I was dyin when I seen you sittin nervous at the wheel. Wiggers wearin doo-rags never catch respect, especially the ones wit lucky charm tats on they neck. And for thinkin youll get signed and paid off ya skill, I should slap those Paris Hilton shades off ya grill. Small timers like you is why ya team got the panics, I scheme on the dealers - you SCHEME on the ATIX(addicts.) Id rather eat 5 bottles of excedrins, than read one of DONOvans three hundred word mexicans(essays.) And I aint even hatin son, youve come far, youre the (champ) of losin peoples interest after (one bar)...................................... The public knows what it wants, their mixtape on datpiff wit 800 views was downloaded once. AT's actin like a girl thats stuck in the rain, cause my drop helped em accomplish livin up to his name. Im sorry to pull that card, but our borrough birthed hip hop - you tryin to kill it in its own backyard. Dont act like this wasnt a forewarned disaster, your mother shouldve took the( pill) next (mornin AFTER.) FLOWs talkin bout blowin dust off his mic, how AMBITIOUS could you you be if theres dust on ya mic? Yall (CHALKLINED) yaselves - what a miserable plight, cause Im here to supply the (corpses and position em right.) XPLICIT aint content(KONTENT) wit the death of his crew, and got the nerve to ask if thats the best I could do? Yall dont deserve my best get a clue K, dont worry I'll try a lil harder.. on doomsday
Posted By: M-Rock - 2013-09-13

Oh shit Mike said Ronald how clever
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2013-09-13

L O L Holy Shit. This was dope yo. The Personals tho. The Personals. . . .ewwwww. Throwin dirt on em n shit ahaa! AC GANG
Posted By: Letum - 2013-09-13

sikk bruh
Posted By: dbang - 2013-09-13

Dropped feed in ya thread. You already know. 1/
Posted By: RULE - 2013-09-14

Dope man again.
Posted By: Phoenix - 2013-09-14

Another dope diss
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-09-15

nicest artist active on lb in a long fuckin time!!mrock burying kids
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2013-09-15

Cant take anything sway from homie..his bars and delivery is solid as well as the audio quality..he said he will try harder on "doomsday" so im guessing thats part 3, i will be tuning in
Posted By: Marty-McFly - 2013-09-18

fuckin beat is sick as fuck... and the bars? damn
Posted By: ILLoKWENT - 2013-09-21

seriously DAMN!!! how the fuck hasnt this more plays??? dude is fuckin NICE on here!! "Oh shit Mike said Ronald how clever" is the reply so far, smdh....this is fuckin outstanding rock. keep em coming i am actually a fan after relistenin 2 both of these again.
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2013-09-22

^That
Posted By: Letum - 2013-09-27

Chloros/Ac's!
Posted By: I AM EGO - 2013-10-22

Damn homie bars is dope forsure
Posted By: Bnas - 2013-12-24

Shits off the chain. RESPECT M. Keep it 100.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2013-12-25

forgot to rate. 10
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2013-12-25

Nice diss M rock- Beats a classic .. I got it in my arsenal as well... Flow came smooth; Looks like the beefs heatingg up; Keep grindin em out ; Puffpuff pass the dime sack...
Posted By: -Marz- - 2014-01-08

Sick shit!
Posted By: The Dogfather - 2015-07-04

Enjoyed the Listen Sick track beats and Rhymes and a dope battle Vibe too it True Hip~Hop
Posted By: Proctologist - 2017-08-26

God this is sick
Posted By: Erk - 2018-09-29

Thats what im talkin bout!

Posted By: RIP Deadboi - 2023-12-21

Ratings:
Proctologist: 10
I AM EGO: 10
Marty-McFly: 10
ILLoKWENT: 10
Phoenix: 10
The Ghost of Freak: 10
Bnas: 10
Letum: 10
RULE: 10
The Dogfather: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
dbang: 10
Boss-MC: 10
-Marz-: 10
Erk: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)