Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Justc the illest marx.
By: Marx
120 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
sick flow. nod ya head type of shit
Posted By: MINDSKEME - 2012-02-01

SHEESUSS... This is and was ill as hell... Damn Marx; Where does 1 start..? Every beat was sick; every flow u switched up was sicker... Madd layers on this piece; Def a ill compilation; Whewww.. BEAST MODE. Puffpuff pass the dime; Keep grindin playa; FOUNDATION..
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-02-01

woowee!!..this is a dope piece of work..it sounds like marx reinvented himself on this one..nah really it doesnt even sound like the marx im use to hearing..both emcee are known for having a hell of a flow so this should be interesting indeed..
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-02-01

wait?..this aint illest marx?..im confused?..anyways still dope
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-02-01

Lyrical Mirracle *Sigh* flow was cool though.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-02-01

aint fuckin witchu doe...wordplay wus crazy, last shit wus my personal fav
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-02-01

dime dizzle mufukkaz! fo' real! lol! nice diss, pointed at just.....four change ups and four sick flows on one joint... SUPERB!
Posted By: Crack Money - 2012-02-01

this is fucking dope!...sounded like fuckin eminem blowin up on a track when that last emcee came on!!
Posted By: B-F-M - 2012-02-01

All these were sick Marx been the Illest!
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-02-01

marx never fails or never flops, i wonder what my boy gotta say tho lol
Posted By: Ryzo ETP - 2012-02-01

THIS ISHH GOES HAMBURGER-LMFAOO-EASY 10 THE FLOW THE BEAT THE DELIVERY WAS NICEEE....HIP-HOP....LIKE THE SECOND VERSE AND BEAT....DOPE DROPS WORD PLAYS WAS ..IRON....RELLE OUT PIFF SMOKE...-10.
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-02-02

lol@ six uve got alot better then back in the day cuzz...good ish g ....
Posted By: dbang - 2012-02-02

Good fucking shit here!! All killed it! Peep the 2 recent tracks family! One love! Ez.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-02-02

Lol ^
Posted By: Just C - 2012-02-02

I thought this would have to do with Illest Marx or Just C. It didn't thank god i didn't have to hear those two. But Marx went right in. Good shit.
Posted By: Barz© - 2012-02-02

dope spits Marx...been a minute sir
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-02-02

New marx lookin good. haha 10zz.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-02-03

Read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth. About time somebody said it. I'm not even dropping a response to this, nor did I ever intend to after listening. Go hard or go home Marx. Atleast say SOMETHING directed at me. I'm not knocking the flow but you said absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of words ending in TION. Done with this retarded shit. B EZ.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-02-03

1st was tight, middle 2 were good, but damn that last beat you just ripped.
Posted By: JustSomeNobody - 2012-02-03

Just c u are not worth much my time. All these flows on this track are from 2008 or earlier that I used on letsbeef before. Apart from the hook after the first 16. Recorded in 10 mins. That is how much time u are worth to me. I will let u know when I actually try. Thank you for your time ......pussy!!!
Posted By: Marx - 2012-02-03

Your on crack if u missed the multis too by the way

Bold face lying. You made this just for me. Talking bout me in the intro then saying. "I picked the first 4 beats I could find" then the whoever first beat / verse from years ago is the exact same quality as the h

Continued* as the hook from 2012? hahahahahahahahahahaha. WOW!. Plus you spent a whole week trying to get my attention lmao. So don't talk to anyone about "worth the time" lol You're a grade A weirdo. Dismissed!

You just went and hate voted on enohets battles in retaliation for his feed? Are you fucking serious? Infracted.

Go listen to my battles you'll find all these raps there years ago. I rerecorded them dipshit. These are all recycled rhymes. I spent two days trying to stir the beef. Wow u shouldnt even be on this site.

Your like interp good at commenting but fuckin suck at rap.

And atleast I didn't block ya homie like you would have.

So then you agree that I AM worth the time? 2 days seeking my attention is more than enough. Nevermind dropping this shot with me the main thing on your mind. Lol. go hard or go home. Right now I'd gladly put my foot in your face but Im not justifying this track with a response. No matter how big of a shitty faggot you are. lol sorry. And stop hate voting ppl like a big baby, it's cramping your "swag"

YOUR LAME. NOT ONE TOUGH BONE IN YOUR BODY. YOU KNOW I'D PUT U 6 FT. UNDER AMIGO. GOOD BOY

You're trying to hard, this is sad *sigh*

I KILLED U WITH MY 2008 RHYMES DID U THINK I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS ULTRA PERSONAL?? I DON'T EVEN KNOW U..... ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOUR VOICE SOUNDS STUPID

I'M GLAD I'M BACK ON LET'S BEEF

JUST C = ATROPHY 3 years ago

Zzzzzzzz

(In the nerdiest slurred just c voice u can possibly imagine) "stay off my tracks man....I don't want u on my shit"

*Yawns* *looks at watch* are we done here?

My bad. deleted your comment by mistake. Fucking touch screen. Genuine mistake but I'm sure you'll find some way to twist it. * waits in anticipation*

Hey just follow me on Twitter @marxmn or on facebook /marxmn im gonna post some pictures up for u tonight.......

That's ok ill repost that's how you do it Just C. I took an 8 on my track and I didn't block anybody.

Repost* no you just go and hate vote on all their open battles in return Way to show em Tiger! U da man! O.O?

a 7 - 7 on an evenly matched battle is not a hate vote. I thought u were a mod.

When was the last time you had a shag Marx? You seem like you have slot of built up tension. Who'da thought it would be so hard to get laid on tour?

Ahhhhh I GOT IT!! did your label drop you after seeing that god awful video? Did bookings plummet? Something must have triggered this weird behaviour because no busy artist would be doing all this. Fill us in bruv. What's the score?

I can do this all day Justc. at the mall, at the buffet, and tonight at the hotel that we rented out till 5am for a pool party. see u there....i mean see u here.

Sit down kiddies. Member tells Marx his track was mediocre. Marx takes offence. Marks goes to the nasty mans profile to seek sweet revenge. Clicks on the kids open battles. Rates them fairly high as to not arouse TOO much suspicion only to let the retard inside him get the better of him by typing up "Garbage, fv" DOH!

http://www.facebook.com/events/160167834084944/

dont ban me just c please!!

Yeah I can almost picture it. The 1 in the stupid wig bangin the shot out of some bikini clad bitch while your hiding outbid the mend cubicle keeping me company all night getting madder and madder screaming "I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!!" everytime you get interrupted mid reply. Sounds like a riot.

Don't worry Mark I won't ban you. I couldn't have you mixing with the rest of the party now could I?

How did u know......ill check on u later boo boo

Sure thing Mark.

LMFAOOO AT THE ABOVE COMMENT WAR LOL I AINT SEEN ONE OF THOSE ON THE TRACK SECTION IN A MINUTE LOL ACTUALLY REFRESHING TO SEE ONE....NOW....KILL EACH OTHER
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-02-04

sick sick shit marx.... the 2nd and 4th was killing it! lookin forward to hearing more now that you can post! FOUNDATION 10Z
Posted By: Swinny - 2012-02-05

Don't jump the gun atro. You gotta go exclusive first.
Posted By: Marx - 2012-02-06

But no this shit had nothing to do with you.
Posted By: Marx - 2012-02-06

What were the instrumentals?
Posted By: Snyuck - 2012-02-06

i like the second one
Posted By: Snyuck - 2012-02-06

one of these verses is actually on a track with me from 08 so i can vouche that, just sayin, no hate
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-02-07

lol at Atro droppin a 1 smh
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-02-07

Agree wit Benson, loved that comment war, that was classic lb lol. And I was personally feeling this, did ya thing wasn't too personal but u said that so it's pretty much justified but this would've been a good battle if just did respond. I heard the punches and th multis on the third beat. This beef should've escalated
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-10

Agreed.......but Just c is a pussy.
Posted By: Marx - 2012-02-10

Ratings:
dbang: 10
AfterThought: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
B-F-M: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
RELLE: 10
-Marz-: 10
JustSomeNobody: 10
$ha-Money: 10
Barz©: 10
Swinny: 10
Crack Money: 10
Ryzo ETP: 10
Snyuck: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)