Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Im So High Ft Lunatick-Mike Mac.
By: -Marz-
308 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
got high listening to this, all 3 were super sick
Posted By: Sinseer - 2010-04-18

This shit was fiyah... I'm blowd... This is vibin. 10
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2010-04-18

props on dis yall this was dope 10z ez
Posted By: dbang - 2010-04-18

Great! Honor working with both artists. Everyone have a high time this week!!!
Posted By: LunaticK - 2010-04-18

nice ass drop homieeee shit was firrreee ill smoke 2 dis
Posted By: POP-OFF - 2010-04-18

shit was just right, nice song to chill to wit ya boys n shit, all i was missin is some weed n some alcohol while listenin to this
Posted By: The Twist - 2010-04-18

real nice drop fam. killed it. 10
Posted By: STERIC - 2010-04-18

so dope it got kicked out of the canibus cup. hahahaha this was a classic joint, you can never go wrong with a dope smokin' track. always good vibes. speakin' of, 4/20 is in two days! will definitely be sure to bump this track some point that day. 10 for lunatick, 10 for marz, and 10 for mike-mac! dope spits famos!
Posted By: Exrae - 2010-04-18

all had a dope verse. lunaticks flow was sick. marz just beasted this shit. and mike mac brought that confident swag.
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2010-04-18

This was real ill..everybody came hot on this. So many dope bars on this. Lot of quotables..This is a dimebag.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2010-04-18

woooooooo!!!radio hit!!now am really high!!dis shit was real tight...best shit on lb in da mean time!!mike mac's hook was real sick...liked da singin...sick flow ba luna..where yo been homie??!!Marz was jus insane as usual!!mike mac came wit da smooth flow.real shit in dis!!can listen to dis forever!!!10zoooo no dizzy
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2010-04-18

Some nice production, great lyrical skill, flow and mic presence from all 3, I'm diggin this shit yo. Nice
Posted By: M3GATRON - 2010-04-18

name your son bud!! Hahaha. Excellent. Nice to hear all three of you guys on the same track. This was great!
Posted By: MacG - 2010-04-18

COP A DOUBLE DUTCH LIKE A JUMP ROPE!!..yikess..luna came bananas..2nd verse was a ill jumpoff..last verse was my favorite..i havent smoked in 4 years had to clear the mental and get my brainframe back on track..but now i just might relapse..lol
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2010-04-19

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Chill Song...This Was Sick, Dope From Everyone. Nice Vocab, Flow Was Immaculate, Chorus Was Dope....Props To All, This Is A Sick Track...10s.
Posted By: Step S - 2010-04-19

wow 10 period
Posted By: LegalG - 2010-04-19

u guys shouldve waited till 420 to release this haha wouldve been mad hype....so sick of a song tho dudes
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2010-04-19

hellz fuckin yea marz aint heard from u in a mad min fam good to see u is still bangin trax, i dropped to this beat a mad min ago, but yall devoured it hardcore, dimes ez, heres ma verse i dropped idk if its up wit yalls but shyt still tighter then a 2 year old kna mean if i dont smoke ma tree's when i wake up in the morning, everything seems boring i shoulda stayed snoring// at least in ma dreams i had all the greenary, like a tropical jungle im gettin lost in the sea// of the finest weed that u could ever smoke, the smell along would make u choke// n leave u hackin out a lung, hit a gravity bong leaves ur mind is str8 spun, n will leave u ghost white, n str8 stupid like a blond// i dont fuck around with any of that dirt shyt, but the cleanest greenary n the seedless scenery, is so beautiful i love chockin till i cant see// u gotta cough to get off but if u puke u gotta stop// no more puffin dat pot, tru stoner's never drop, we'll smoke outselfs sober or untill where very sleepy, so back to our dreams with the feilds filled with greenary, it is out resting place n where living there peacefully//
Posted By: Tyler-Pheonix - 2010-04-19

Rewind. Packed a bowl of some BOMB ASS HAZE w/ the most amazing lemon flavor you can ever get! and had to play this track. Good stuff guys, I always enjoy new 4/20 tracks cuz their aint many of them. 10
Posted By: Derm24 - 2010-04-19

You guys gotta make this downloadable???
Posted By: Derm24 - 2010-04-19

all of the emcees did their thang. nothing here that was a flaw. all ripped this shit. ill come back 4 asecond listen. goodshit dimes. e.z
Posted By: Haz - 2010-04-19

Sick ass collab boyZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Keep rippin shit like this. This had a great westcoast feel to it. I need to collab wit you fools . . . the 4 of us next track. 10
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2010-04-19

DAMN THIS IS HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!! DIMES ...REAL NICE WEED SONG.. I SMOKED A BOWL OF DRO 2 IT!! HA HA HA
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-04-20

HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING 420 YO!!. Hope everyones having a good one. Of course me & like many others decided to come check out the song once again, especially on 4/20 and smoke a big fat bowl from this bong of the lemoniest shit I've ever tasted in my life, w/ a grip of lemon hash right on top... I'M fucking blown. GOOD TRACK guys. Keep dat shit rollin
Posted By: Derm24 - 2010-04-20

THIS WAS HOTT CANT FRONT .GOOD SHIT.VERSES WAS FIRE..10SSS EASY.GOTTA BURN A EL TO THIS FAM RESPECT.......EASYYYY
Posted By: RELLE - 2010-04-20

i liked this shit even though it was like some bone thugs shit i didnt like that much but the verses were nice.. peace..
Posted By: Meta 4 Wizard - 2010-04-20

HAPPY MUTHA FUKIN 420.....10. ON SOME LEAN BACK SHIT
Posted By: 1SNIPER - 2010-04-20

Living single like Latifah..Dope drops yall! 10s
Posted By: Profite - 2010-04-20

^^^^im jus glad someone got that line...... i thought only the oldheadz would catch that shit!!! hahaha....
Posted By: MIKE-MAC - 2010-04-20

Yea this came out like i thought it wud ...... lmao "I'll send u to the left or I'll send u to the right" I like how u engineered dat one marz lol ..... uh oh here come Mac .... smh doesnt even surprise me anymore .... str8 crack .... sorry i couldnt hopp on dis lunatick but marz and mike did it justice .... 10 ...... Real Talk, 1.
Posted By: Real Talk - 2010-04-21

WOW ALL DIMES SHIT WAS HOT!! NASTY FLOWS FROM ALLL!!! NASTY LYRICS YA'LL KILLT THIS SHIT DIME PIECE EASSSYY!!! MY PERSONAL FAVORITE VERSE WAS THE 2ND VERSE - HOT SHIT!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!! REAL HIP HOP IN THE BUILDIN!!!!!!
Posted By: J-Rock609 - 2010-04-21

godamn this knocked my ass to marz. Nigga u da shit. memba dat. stay up. 10z
Posted By: Marbz - 2010-04-24

i blaze chronic chronically..obviously hahah dope..u guys killed it for sure..i wish i had me a blunt right about now lol
Posted By: GarageBanned - 2010-04-25

Dayum. Jumped in to listen just cause I knew Marz would kill it and all three brought the heat. Puff puff pass a dime.
Posted By: Knowbodhi - 2010-04-26

dam this is 1 of the best tracks ive herd on LB ina while i rilly like this.10,10,10
Posted By: Lyp - 2010-05-19

idk how i miss this song, i stay high idk how i miss a fire weed song like this. i was def. feelin this yo. 10
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2010-08-13

10s ez dope ass track keep doing ya things nuff said.
Posted By: RaWneSSFlow - 2011-11-27

Ahh the good ol days; Puffpuff pass yall
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-11-28

Dope Shit Ya'll no doubt lol...Youngin' dont get high much, cause sellin = more dough lol, but i been there done that, defo a dope joint...Chill N Vibe joint digg me...All 3 of you muh fukkas dimed this shit real talk...Respect To the Real Emcees keepin Hip Hop Real...Dimez...Peace...Ezz
Posted By: HonestE - 2011-11-28

Dope Trio
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-12-01

this song hard bro! props
Posted By: DomHerrera - 2011-12-02

Thats The Shitttt!! ::High::
Posted By: TIED2 - 2011-12-03

str8 crack nuff said....luna, wow real impressed this belong on a nate cd
Posted By: Strat - 2011-12-03

Ratings:
RaWneSSFlow: 10
Knowbodhi: 10
ACCEPT BATTLE: 10
LegalG: 10
Sinseer: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Profite: 10
Strat: 10
RELLE: 10
STERIC: 10
TIED2: 10
Marbz: 10
POP-OFF: 10
M3GATRON: 10
Haz: 10
J-Rock609: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Step S: 10
Exrae: 10
HonestE: 10
Lyp: 10
MacG: 10
LunaticK: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Real Talk: 10
$ha-Money: 10
Saint Chris: 10
Willy Grubz: 10
Tyler-Pheonix: 10
The Twist: 10
GarageBanned: 10
dbang: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Meta 4 Wizard: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
1SNIPER: 10
MIKE-MAC: 0
Derm24: 0
DomHerrera: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)